There Goes The Season

Why do you people get delight in the fact that someone just got cut and lost their job? Do you do the same when someone in your office or home loses their job?

Misery loves company baby! And we are all miserable Bills fans.

Why do you people get delight in the fact that someone just got cut and lost their job? Do you do the same when someone in your office or home loses their job?

Depends who it is.

I hear you, though. I have nothing against any player trying to make the Bills' squad.

My point was not about the player (sorry for him), but that the Bills felt it was so important that they vtexted it out, like it was big news. This did not need to go on vtext.

My point was not about the player (sorry for him), but that the Bills felt it was so important that they vtexted it out, like it was big news. This did not need to go on vtext.

Actually, I think it was a good move...maybe he's nobody to the average fan, but he was a player on our team and the Bills treated him as such. If they hadn't set out the V-Text, they might be saying "you not only weren't able to make the team, but you aren't worth a V-Text or telling our fans that you've been cut" Kind of an insulting message if you ask me..especially after just being cut. At least they showed him a level of respect by treating him like any other bigger name player

Maybe because none of us plays a game for a living. This guy isn't paralyzed---he can go out and get a job like the rest of us.