Corey McIntyre

JoeF

I heard that he refused the right to an attorney...he says he can get himself off.....bada-bing....

But seriously folks...sounds like a pretty shaky defense by corey...i hope he can make it stand up in court....heyoooo....

tip your waiters, try the veal...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/15/ex-...osure-case-por/

Excerpt:

PORT ST. LUCIE — A Buffalo Bills player and former South Fork High School star was arrested Thursday, accused of masturbating outside a local woman's house two months ago, according to officials and police records released Friday.

Comment:

Must have been excited about the TO signing?

What? Did anyone read the article? Not that its bad enough already, then you read the women is 59 years old!!! Most bizarre story ever

According to the report, the woman described the man as 5′10,” with dreadlocks. When officers saw McIntyre on his bicycle, the woman identified him by saying: “That’s him.”

I am sorry, but that is perhaps one of the funnies things I have ever read. No lie.

Is everyone going to get all holier than thou now and act like they've never lurked in the shadows outside a chicks home while masturbating onto a juniper tree?

ahahahahahaahhahahhahhahhhahahhahahhahahahahahahaha!!!

did anyone catch the part where it says the '59 year old woman'?

it might just be me, but I seriously doubt that any 59 year old woman would be worth risking your career over.

it all seems ridiculous.

I mean, 29 year old...maybe. But 59 year old!??!??!?

Besides that, she claims to have looked outside of her window and seen a guy in a white shirt?

It would seem that said 59 year old has a whole lot of wishful thinking and extremely distorted self-image for this story to even be real.

I think everybody knows how funny it is....I've already had some good laughs with my friends about it.

What I don't understand is the timeline......Did the cops just see him yesterday? And, then brought the woman over to ID him.....If that's the case, I would bet this has about a 5% chance of actually being true. Like she could ID the guy two months later.

If this article accurately captures the full depth of the case against Corey, he will be easily acquitted . Unfortunately, the damage will already be done, and his NFL career is likely over.

Is everyone going to get all holier than thou now and act like they've never lurked in the shadows outside a chicks home while masturbating onto a juniper tree?

Exactly.

Let he who is without sin cast the first load.

did anyone catch the part where it says the '59 year old woman'?

it might just be me, but I seriously doubt that any 59 year old woman would be worth risking your career over.

it all seems ridiculous.

I mean, 29 year old...maybe. But 59 year old!??!??!?

Speak for yourself dude.

Was she hot?

59 Years old. I understand that football isn't supposed to be an "All Saints", "Choir Boy" league. Yet at the same time, just the fact that McIntyre is outside the home of a 59 year old woman's home taking care of his special time and then leaving on a bicycle tells you a lot about his character and ability to think.

McIntyre, what were you thinking?

If you are going to take care of business, then visit a Jills cheerleader's place, not a 59 year old woman's home.

Time to let McIntyre go. We already knew he couldn't block. Now, we know also know he has his hands in the wrong place.

If this article accurately captures the full depth of the case against Corey, he will be easily acquitted . Unfortunately, the damage will already be done, and his NFL career is likely over.

Agreed that found guilty or not guilty my guess also is that his NFL career is over and either way this is a sad thing for a human being.

The more important personal point being observed, as far as the relatively trivial point of what this means for the Bills, I think this will be a more effective team if it gives up on pursuing a lead blocking FB full house backfield approach of trying to run the ball (even with journeyman McIntyre we never have had the talent to run an O which called for a Sam Gash in his prime or Larry Centers quality player at FB.

If the sad loss of McIntyre results in the Bills investing more heavily in a 3 WR offense which utilized the speed and proven deep threat ability of Evans, the RAC and proven productivity of a even a TO in decline and the speed and surprising toughness in the slot of Parrish I think this O will be far more productive.

Even more interesting as though I can see the appeal of having a smash mouth FB team with a quality FB, this team simply has not had and has few prospects of getting an FB adequate to this lead blocking role (among the problems was that even though the OL had big boys they never have had the Kent Hull refuse to lose leadership and attitude to be an irresistable force on short yardage). Particularly since Lynch has shown a proven ability to not go down with the first hit, I think this team will run better running a spread offense which forces the D to play a bit wider.

Add in that if TO has not declined so much with age that he commands a double-team to cover him, the speed and threat of Evans and Parrish simply force the other team into playing a dime coverage and a Bills RB even as a lone rusher will almost certainly be more productive that the Bills simply creating traffic in the middle of the field trying to follow a McIntyre lead block.

I am sorry personally for the tragedy which has befallen him, but will be quite happy as a Bills fans if we went more toward picking up H-backs with flexibility to play FB and some TE and we simply write off the great lead blocking FB as a nice idea in theory but simply a fantasy if we think we are gonna find adequate FBs.

Maybe Mac was just taking a leak and was shaking his wang to get the rest out and the lady assumed he was masturbating. That's the story I'd go with if I were him. I'm sure glad I'm not him, BTW. Poor bastard.

Guest three3

what the hell? poor bastard? tragedy that has befallen him? he is a piece of shyt if he did this. imagine that is your mother or grandmother and you would have no sympathy for the man. you remind me of the people who support gun ownership. it's all good until it is you or yours taking bullets to the dome.

send this turd to jail.

what the hell? poor bastard? tragedy that has befallen him? he is a piece of shyt if he did this. imagine that is your mother or grandmother and you would have no sympathy for the man. you remind me of the people who support gun ownership. it's all good until it is you or yours taking bullets to the dome.

send this turd to jail.

Can you imagine the embarrassment this guy is about to face? That's punishment enough. He will most likely lose his career over this as well. No need to punish him further.

Great analogy, btw. Comparing a crime with a gun to what Mac allegedly did? These two issues don't belong in the same hemisphere. Jail time? Please! He won't do any time at all.

send this turd to jail.

You sir, are an ass.

Um duh

If you don't know why I'm not going to tell you

I don't know - so maybe somebody else will tell me.......Was that supposed to turn her on her something. I guess I don't have much experience at jerking off in somebody's window. I probably would be foolish enough not to knock to get her attention.

Oh, its absolutely appalling that someone did this... but lets wait for evidence and a conviction before we jump the gun here.

The arrest report does not sound convincing to me that it was Corey.

Im trying to think how I would feel if i was out riding my bike this afternoon and some cops pulled me over and arrested me for this crime. Scary.

And that is not out of the realm of possibility here.

send this turd to jail.

I think you need to get a sure answer to the question in your post before you start calling him a turd or demanding he is locked up. I agree that whoever did this should be punished, but the police report's contents leave plenty of reasonable doubt, in my mind.

send this turd to jail.

In case you missed it in third grade, this country was founded by people who support gun ownership. If you disagree with Americas constitutional rights, move to France.

I watched a show the other day about how DNA evidence was showing that people in prison for crimes are actually innocent. Some guy was just released after spending 20 years in jail. When asked why this is happening research shows that people are getting put into jail falsely due to poor human memory.

Well one thing this case shouldn't lack is DNA.

Why are you guys so ready to believe this dumb 59 year old woman's story?

And why aren't we asking the primary question here...was this woman white?

Young black man. Old white lady. Heard this story a million times. A racist white lady scared of big black men getting scared and using her prejudices to indict said big black man 2 months later based on nothing substantial is a FAR MORE BELIEVABLE story than the guy jerking off outside some old bag's house.

Play the statisitical odds. Racist white woman vs. this absurd story.

Come on guys, stop being stupid.

I feel bad that this idiot woman has ruined his reputation.

Why are you guys so ready to believe this dumb 59 year old woman's story?

And why aren't we asking the primary question here...was this woman white?

Young black man. Old white lady. Heard this story a million times. A racist white lady scared of big black men getting scared and using her prejudices to indict said big black man 2 months later based on nothing substantial is a FAR MORE BELIEVABLE story than the guy jerking off outside some old bag's house.

Play the statisitical odds. Racist white woman vs. this absurd story.

Come on guys, stop being stupid.

I feel bad that this idiot woman has ruined his reputation.

Click before reading.

Is it possible that she knew an NFL player had a daily bike ride near her home and set this up for a payoff?

Guest three3
In case you missed it in third grade, this country was founded by people who support gun ownership. If you disagree with Americas constitutional rights, move to France.

in case you missed it, the year is 2009