Tinoisamoa visiting THURSDAY, not Wednesday

This "football scientist" guy is questioning whether Pisa Tinoisamoa would be an upgrade from Ellison. At first glance, I think so, but I'm wondering how this guy can accurately stand by his numbers. He doesn't think he's much of an upgrade. I say he's comparing apples to oranges, because the Rams Defense sucked so much last year. Not as many good players around him. Still, it is kind of interesting.

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05...-it-an-upgrade/

he might not be a huge upgrade but the difference between 7-9 or 9-7 is not huge- if you can do a lot of little things better we could go to 9-7 or even 10-6 and get into the playoffs - many games are won or loss on one play.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he might not be a huge upgrade but the difference between 7-9 or 9-7 is not huge- if you can do a lot of little things better we could go to 9-7 or even 10-6 and get into the playoffs - many games are won or loss on one play.

Yeah, especially Bills' games. :thumbdown:

Why is there no news on this? He came in yesterday morning and not a word since.

Perhaps because they haven't finalized his contract?

Why do folks need a minute-by-minute - make that second-by-second - account of the negotiation process? I expect it'll get done today, be announced tonite or tomorrow, and that Tinoisamoa will take part in next week's OTA.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Why do folks need a minute-by-minute - make that second-by-second - account of the negotiation process? I expect it'll get done today, be announced tonite or tomorrow, and that Tinoisamoa will take part in next week's OTA.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

I have to agree.

If memory serves, didn't the Hangartner deal take a few days to come together as well?

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Who said I needed even a minute-by-minute account? I'm talking about getting ANY information other than "he's in town." Basically, I'm getting a bad feeling that it's not going to get done.

Why do folks need a minute-by-minute - make that second-by-second - account of the negotiation process?

Because I have nfl.com on hold waiting for his jersey number to finish my order. Damn it! I should've called the 1-800 number ...

You're going to order a Tinoisamoa jersey? Hope they don't charge by the letter.

That'll be the cheap part, I called the NFL shop on Monday and have been on hold ever since Skooby posted on Wikipedia that we signed him!

Who said I needed even a minute-by-minute account? I'm talking about getting ANY information other than "he's in town." Basically, I'm getting a bad feeling that it's not going to get done.

But what is it you want to hear? They are talking and maybe negotiating. There is probably nothing to say right now.

Come to think of it... there was a report of him visiting Buffalo, but no report of him leaving Buffalo. Could it be? nahh.. Well, maybe, just maybe, Brandon kidnapped him and they're waterboarding him until he signs a contract?

Yesterday, I sent Chris Brown an e-mail asking him to characterize Pisa's visit and if the Bills are going to sign him.

Chris just replied . . "Nothing imminent from what I'm being told. Good visit though."

Now we know exactly nothing more than we did yesterday.

I'm going to go slam my hand in the car door!!! Or perhaps my head into a brick wall !!! :thumbdown:

Just about to post the same thing, its in Brown's latest blog on BB.com

The Bills, for some ungodly reason, invite these players into town and then just wait for other teams to snatch them up. Keiaho, June, Pisa...any of these guys would have been improvements over Ellison, and odds are we arent going to get any of them.

Bad pool by the Bills, they are going to get burned big time.

The Bills, for some ungodly reason, invite these players into town and then just wait for other teams to snatch them up. Keiaho, June, Pisa...any of these guys would have been improvements over Ellison, and odds are we arent going to get any of them.

Ellison has picts of Russ Brandon and his gay lover apparently.

I think only one of these guys has signed with anyone. It's not like these guys are hot prospects. I would be an improvement over Ellison!!

I think only one of these guys has signed with anyone. It's not like these guys are hot prospects. I would be an improvement over Ellison!!

June signed with the Texans.

Keiaho re-signed with the Colts.

Pisa will be signing with the Patriots/Bears (updated when he signs with either team).

Come to think of it... there was a report of him visiting Buffalo, but no report of him leaving Buffalo. Could it be? nahh.. Well, maybe, just maybe, Brandon kidnapped him and they're waterboarding him until he signs a contract?

waterboarding is for pusses

June signed with the Texans.

Keiaho re-signed with the Colts.

Pisa will be signing with the Patriots/Bears (updated when he signs with either team).

Ok - missed Keiaho. We don't know if the Bills are negotiating with Pisa right now. Let's wait and see.