Tinoisamoa visiting THURSDAY, not Wednesday

he might not be a huge upgrade but the difference between 7-9 or 9-7 is not huge- if you can do a lot of little things better we could go to 9-7 or even 10-6 and get into the playoffs - many games are won or loss on one play.

We'll have to get a LOT better to be two games better. Our schedule is much tougher next year than it was last year.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he might not be a huge upgrade but the difference between 7-9 or 9-7 is not huge- if you can do a lot of little things better we could go to 9-7 or even 10-6 and get into the playoffs - many games are won or loss on one play.

Well the NFL is such a luck oriented league that a two game swing is not that much of a big difference. The Cleveland game and the Jets game could have went our way. The Oakland game, and the Jacksonville game were ones that could have gone against us.

Sometimes it evens out but there are so many games that get decided by lucky bounces, blatantly bad calls, or other weird lucky occurrences ( Really long field goals and overtime ect ) that it creates such a small difference between 5-11 and 9-7 there are teams that are mid level but because of the luck factor they fall to a bad record. Than there are mid level teams that make the playoffs due to getting the luck.

Of course there is the great equalizer the injury bug.

I'm still very frustrated by this whole Pisa situation. Here is a guy who fits our scheme, seemingly wants to play here...and the Bills sit on their hands.

Sorry to vent folks

I guess I'm trying to figure out how they are sitting on their hands. He arrived in Buffalo yesterday. There are no reports that he has left. They could be negotiating a contract right now.

I guess I'm trying to figure out how they are sitting on their hands. He arrived in Buffalo yesterday. There are no reports that he has left. They could be negotiating a contract right now.

Well if he's visiting anywhere else, they're keeping it quiet - a quick google search turned up nothing about him visiting any other teams, only Buffalo. Hopefully his familiarity with Fewell from his time w/the Rams will be advantageous for the Bills.

Hopefully he isn't just using as leverage against whatever team he really wants to play for, although I'm not sure how many other teams employ a scheme fitting his skill set and have a situation where he would be an upgrade over their current WLB.

Chris Brown on BB.com says that a deal is not near. If they really wanted him, they could have signed him by this morning at the latest.

They are just sitting back and doing their usual "wait and see" approach.

Chris Brown on BB.com says that a deal is not near. If they really wanted him, they could have signed him by this morning at the latest.

They are just sitting back and doing their usual "wait and see" approach.

Just like they did with Owens...