Jason Taylor back to the fins

I can't really say that J. Taylor strikes fear into opposing offenses any more? Maybe I'm wrong and he finds the fountain of youth. My general stance on signing guys 35 and older is not optimistic. You get the name and the credentials, but not the youthful player that once dominated.

There are exceptions to the rule though......Terrell, are you listening?

I can't really say that J. Taylor strikes fear into opposing offenses any more? Maybe I'm wrong and he finds the fountain of youth. My general stance on signing guys 35 and older is not optimistic. You get the name and the credentials, but not the youthful player that once dominated.

Much more likely, "Rodney-style", had he gone to the Pats*--I'm not too worried about it with him going to the 'Fins.....

If he sucks....at least he'll be getting paid less than Denney and Kelsay,

(who we all know will suck)

Good move for the phins. Our Impotence in Free Agency Continues.

Levi Jones anyone?

Please explain.

Here's a guy more worried about hanging out on South Beach than playing football. Better he play for the Felons. It'll dull what ever edge he had.

PTR

I don't take it that way. I got a lot of respect for Taylor. He loved being a Dolphin and money wasn't the issue with him. Matter of fact he told his agent that he he wanted to sign with Miami regardless of what they were offering and to go tell the Dolphins whatever fits their budget, that he's ready to play. His agent Gary Wichard said. "There were no negotiations. It was always going to be Miami."

He never wanted to wear another team's uniform, how can you not like a guy like that?

If he sucks....at least he'll be getting paid less than Denney and Kelsay,

(who we all know will suck)

Good move for the phins. Our Impotence in Free Agency Continues.

Levi Jones anyone?

Are you really this stupid ?

Our impotence in Free agency ?

Owens, Hangartner, Rhodes. The Bills have been active. I would not have minded if we got Taylor, but he is not a difference maker any longer. You can't criticize the Bills for not signing him, especially since he wanted to sign with Miami or NE and would have never signed here.

Ted Washington would be a good example of an exception, but I generally agree with you. Taylor at this point in his career is more "Name" than "Game". I doubt he lays a hand on Edwards this year. Might talk some smack, might hurry him a little, but with Edwards' release....nah, doesn't lay a glove on the kid.

I don't take it that way. I got a lot of respect for Taylor. He loved being a Dolphin and money wasn't the issue with him. Matter of fact he told his agent that he he wanted to sign with Miami regardless of what they were offering and to go tell the Dolphins whatever fits their budget, that he's ready to play. His agent Gary Wichard said. "There were no negotiations. It was always going to be Miami."

He never wanted to wear another team's uniform, how can you not like a guy like that?

I agree. A likeable guy even if he's a Dolphin. Is the fat and slow Langston Walker capable of blocking an aged Jason Taylor? I don't think so.

I agree. A likeable guy even if he's a Dolphin. Is the fat and slow Langston Walker capable of blocking an aged Jason Taylor? I don't think so.

Really? Are you a betting man?? I'll take that wager....