Landshark Stadium Logo

This is such a weird naming for a stadium. Land Shark is a beer made out of the Margaritaville brewery owned by Jimmy Buffett, and it is distributed by Anheuser-Busch-In-Bev. It's just a small beer company. I have no idea how they got the naming rights for the whole stadium

It's actually part of a package deal in a recruiting effort to get Jimmy Buffett to buy a share in the Fins. The new Fins owner is trying to make the stadium more of an entertainment venue than simply football.

This is such a weird naming for a stadium. Land Shark is a beer made out of the Margaritaville brewery owned by Jimmy Buffett, and it is distributed by Anheuser-Busch-In-Bev. It's just a small beer company. I have no idea how they got the naming rights for the whole stadium

$$$

In the ultimate frisbee community, a landshark is when a dude gets naked, lays out on their stomach, someone sticks a disc in their asscrack, four people pick him up and parade him around the party, or field. I don't think I've ever actually seen it been done before.

In the ultimate frisbee community, a landshark is when a dude gets naked, lays out on their stomach, someone sticks a disc in their asscrack, four people pick him up and parade him around the party, or field. I don't think I've ever actually seen it been done before.

Sounds kind of gay, no? Not that there is anything wrong with that!

and you know this because......

In the ultimate frisbee New England* football community, a landshark is when a dude gets naked, lays out on their stomach, someone sticks a disc in their asscrack, four people pick him up and parade him around the party, or field. I don't think I've ever actually seen it been done before.

fixed - and, what MDFan said.

$$$

Buffet is not paying any cash upfront.

he has to perform 2 concerts at the stadium and the Fins keep the proceeds.

pretty good deal for Buffet as his Landshark brand will get mucho pub during the Super Bowl.