Inside Info-Jets

I live about ten minutes from where the jets will be holding their training camp. Let me tell u the town is a DUMP!!!! There is absoulutely nothing to do. (NOT JUST SAYING THAT) The county has the highest unemploment rate in the state. When I heard they were coming I just thought about how pissed the players will b when they get here. If u feel down about your town, go to cortland, it looks like vietnam. More child molesters than people with jobs. Hopefully the players will get bored and get into trouble.

Also I think this says something about how dumb the coach and management is. They obviously did not do their research. I have lived in the area 22 years, and can honestly tell you I have NEVER met a jets fan. This is Bills and Giants country. More so Bills. So I would Like to be the first to welcome the Jets to the Filthy city of Cortland. :wallbash:

Nothing to do? What else do you want you players doing at camp? Cortland sounds perfect. Focus on camp and stay out of trouble. That's why there are no NFL traing camps in Vegas or South Beach.

PTR

Inside info ... ?

Um. Thanks for sharing, I guess.

:wallbash:

Hell, Cortland was a dump back when Smith Corona was still employing thousands. Still...it was a decent little town, a couple good bars.

I live about ten minutes from where the jets will be holding their training camp. Let me tell u the town is a DUMP!!!! There is absoulutely nothing to do. (NOT JUST SAYING THAT) The county has the highest unemploment rate in the state. When I heard they were coming I just thought about how pissed the players will b when they get here. If u feel down about your town, go to cortland, it looks like vietnam. More child molesters than people with jobs. Hopefully the players will get bored and get into trouble.

Also I think this says something about how dumb the coach and management is. They obviously did not do their research. I have lived in the area 22 years, and can honestly tell you I have NEVER met a jets fan. This is Bills and Giants country. More so Bills. So I would Like to be the first to welcome the Jets to the Filthy city of Cortland. :devil:

:devil:

LOL man, your description really makes me laugh (especially the comparison to viet nam and the part about molesters). Cortland does suck, the college does give it some life though. and the view of all the fast food signs when coming up on the city from 81.. puts chills down my spine.

Just drove past there on 81 from Roch to NJ...... wished I read this 1st, I would've stopped. What exit will the camp be? I'll swing by next trip.

Also I think this says something about how dumb the coach and management is. They obviously did not do their research. I have lived in the area 22 years, and can honestly tell you I have NEVER met a jets fan. This is Bills and Giants country. More so Bills. So I would Like to be the first to welcome the Jets to the Filthy city of Cortland. :devil:

Shouldn't you be on "other" websites?

This apparant lack of stimulating community might, if not designed, end up being a good thing. Players need to be centered and focused on their playbooks and their job, and at their salary, they should be doing little of anything else. They get a two or three month off-season -- which most of us could only dream of (I get a weeks paid vacation per year). I'd think it might be a great place to hold camp. Few distractions, and little coverage. I hate to say it, but I like coach Ryan's style already. I would just love to hear some of his words coming out of the mouth of our Coach. We could use a Bad Ass, we're gonna hurt you and push you towards submission, confidence.

sounds like a perfect place to hold camp. no nightlife, no fans, no distractions.

if any of the players whine about it, they just identified themselves as the first to be cut.

wadda ya mean nothing to do. There's always Cow tipping!!! and tractor racing, fishin down at the crick.

I wouldn't say there are NO jets fans. I know a few in Groton (9 miles away) and they're excited about the Jets coming to the area. So there will be at least three Jets fans there! F that and F them! GO BILLS!

I would guess that you do not work for the chamber of commerce.