OT - cleavage question

ICE is right. She shows the cleavage so you will look. It's all part of the mating game. A woman will consider it a compliment if you glance at her cleavage, then her face and smile.

However, consider the woman's maturity level to determine how she will respond to staring or ogling.

Older women who are comfortable with their sexuality won't be as offended by your staring because they've been around long enough to know that it's normal.

That being said, DO NOT look at the cleavage while a woman is talking to you. Look at her eyes. 

If guys looked at the eyes more often they might be better at figuring out when a woman is lying to them!   :D

103148[/snapback]

All I could think of was boobs while I was reading that - sorry, I'll try again.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls are too much!

You cannot help sneaking a look. Impossible. I think it's even harder when you're dealing with visible nip-through-shirt action.

Also, if a girl has really great EYES, it knocks me out. If you're a pretty girl and you're talking to me and you have nice eyes, I'm gonna try to pay attention to what you're saying, but I'm sorry, I can't make any guarantees.

It depends. If it's a good looking woman showing cleavage, I look.

If it's Gregg Williams' man-breasts showing cleavage...I run the other way.

When a gal is uncovered there it is because her chest is warm and she's trying to cool it off. They don't want men looking there at all, desiring them, thinking they are attractive and beautiful. Chicks hate that. The best you can do is to ignore them all together and hang out with the ones wearing turtleneck sweaters.

What I would like to know is ... when you are takling to a gal, conversation is going well and then she reaches into her blouse and adjusts her bra strap. Does that mean talking to you makes her bra uncomfortable ... or ... does it mean she feels comfortable enough with you to do so?

Oh sweet mysteries of life ...

As a married man - I have to say that if cleavage is there, then look. Find another married guy and point it out - then spend more time looking for more cleavage to gawk at.

DO NOT share vital information with single guys - they have the opportinty to do more than ogle - and no one wants to see that!!

Thanks for clearing that up, I have a better understanding for what cleavage is..

I knew you were going to post some pictures, it was just a matter of time, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

women that put on  tight tops to make themselves  look bigger are fun to look at allso :P  :D  :blink:  :huh:  :w00t:  ;)

103251[/snapback]

You got that right. There is a rumor going around that young women are eating more chicken injected with growth hormones, thus increasing breast size. I say eat chicken 24/7-365 please. :D

God Bless Frank Perdue! He is the Henry Ford of our era! :blink:

You got that right. There is a rumor going around that young women are eating more chicken injected with growth hormones, thus increasing breast size. I say eat chicken 24/7-365 please.  :D

103291[/snapback]

Depends if it's close up or with binoculars.

I've always been kind of a leg and ass man, myself. Cleavage gets a look, definitely, but the tight jeans or short skirt are always a problem for me.

And Aussie's right. Look long enough to know you appreciate, but the conversation is with the eyes-the window to the soul.

I don't care what people say about you, steve...you are good for something. ;)

You are indeed a true humanitarian and educator of the masses. :P

It depends on the guy that's looking. I've talked to girls about this.

If it's a good looking guy...look all you want. If it's someone they don't want looking, they get pissed off about it. And the habitual boob looker gets a real bad rap real quick amongst the girls.