OT - cleavage question

This has been a running debate among me and my friends. A girl's showing her cleavage. How are you supposed to avoid looking? Don't you look MORE when you're trying not to? It gets worse - suppose she starts covering it with her hand while she's talking. Then, you try even harder not to look, and in so doing you look EVEN MORE. Some of my girl friends have told me that when a girl starts putting her hand up to her cleavage, it's because she WANTS you to look. What's the answer?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a running debate among me and my friends.  A girl's showing her cleavage.  How are you supposed to avoid looking?  Don't you look MORE when you're trying not to?  It gets worse - suppose she starts covering it with her hand while she's talking.  Then, you try even harder not to look, and in so doing you look EVEN MORE.  Some of my girl friends have told me that when a girl starts putting her hand up to her cleavage, it's because she WANTS you to look.  What's the answer?

102675[/snapback]

If a girl is showing something, then you have a right looking. Any girl who shows a lot and gets pissed if you look, should wear something else. Its like girls who wear shirts with lettering across the chest or short with lettering on their @ss. If you didnt want me to look, then dont put something there to look at.

This has been a running debate among me and my friends.  A girl's showing her cleavage.  How are you supposed to avoid looking?  Don't you look MORE when you're trying not to?  It gets worse - suppose she starts covering it with her hand while she's talking.  Then, you try even harder not to look, and in so doing you look EVEN MORE.  Some of my girl friends have told me that when a girl starts putting her hand up to her cleavage, it's because she WANTS you to look.  What's the answer?

102675[/snapback]

Cleavage was meant to be looked at...it's one of the "Eight Wonders of the World".

Indulge 'til you bulge. :wacko:

102675[/snapback]

Lindsay Lohan caught you again, didn't she?

:wacko::D:P

Mike

102675[/snapback]

Yeahhhh...its embarrassing sumtimes when i go into a little mini-trance.

102675[/snapback]

If she's talking to YOU when she puts her hands up there, or "brushes" herself while she's talking to you - it's a subconscious sign that she's interested. Really.

wow! no wonder you guys spend your free time on here instead of getting laid.

dont stare, dont look, pretend they dont exist... better yet, pretend SHE doesnt exist. if you ignore a girl who is striving for attention she will be forcing herself on you before you even know what hit you...

the second you notice those jubblies poppin out look up and dont ever look back down... well, look back down once her heads in your lap.