"Mr. Davis...you want to draft who?"

Being a professional talent evaluator in the Oakland Raiders' war room must be excruciating.

Random Person paid six figures to agree with Al: Ummm, Al...Mr. Davis, we already passed on the best WR in the draft and now I've never heard of this Mitchell dude. How about we go with a....um...safer pick?

Al: Graghhhhhh!

Seriously, how happy is Crabtree right now...

God, I think it would be better to play in the CFL than for Oakland...

I wonder what Russel though of them passing on Crabtree for a guy who runs fast but cant catch or run routes very well...

I really feel sorry for the Raider fans that have to endure this obsessive lunatic they have attempting to run their franchise. He has completely lost his mind. You'd think after years and years of drafting the same style players that can run, and then having them completely suck in the pros, that he'd eventually change his drafting philosophy. But no. We're going to draft the WR that can run but not catch ahead of the top receiver in this draft, and a safety that no one has ever heard of, but can run, in the 2nd round.

There ought to be some sort of medical pink slip that allows the rest of the Raider organization to be able to make decisions on behalf of the mentally incapacitated Davis. What a joke of an owner. Someone needs to step in and do something.

I wonder what Russel though of them passing on Crabtree for a guy who runs fast but cant catch or run routes very well...

Probably the same thing Ronald Curry and Jerry Porter thought when they drafted Russell. :thumbsup:

And around and around we go in Raiderland...

I really feel sorry for the Raider fans that have to endure this obsessive lunatic they have attempting to run their franchise. He has completely lost his mind. You'd think after years and years of drafting the same style players that can run, and then having them completely suck in the pros, that he'd eventually change his drafting philosophy. But no. We're going to draft the WR that can run but not catch ahead of the top receiver in this draft, and a safety that no one has ever heard of, but can run, in the 2nd round.

There ought to be some sort of medical pink slip that allows the rest of the Raider organization to be able to make decisions on behalf of the mentally incapacitated Davis. What a joke of an owner. Someone needs to step in and do something.

i get your point, but is he really more of a loser than ralph wilson? i don't think so. the raiders have been to the playoffs a lot more recently than we have, never mind all the rings.

i'll take the championships and then ralph can be as nutty and inept as he wants. then i will be able to die in peace.

Being a professional talent evaluator in the Oakland Raiders' war room must be excruciating.

Random Person paid six figures to agree with Al: Ummm, Al...Mr. Davis, we already passed on the best WR in the draft and now I've never heard of this Mitchell dude. How about we go with a....um...safer pick?

Running fast is a high premium for Al. Ability to catch? Not so much.

i get your point, but is he really more of a loser than ralph wilson? i don't think so. the raiders have been to the playoffs a lot more recently than we have, never mind all the rings.

i'll take the championships and then ralph can be as nutty and inept as he wants. then i will be able to die in peace.

So let me get this straight...you won't admit that Davis is more old and senile than Ralph because he won championships before he was old and senile? Ok.

I love how everyone thinks that the league and the rest of the world think the Bills are the biggest joke in the league, when you have the Raiders. Yes the Raiders have been to the playoffs in the last 10 years, but they have also been bad enough to get many high picks, even a #1 pick.

People don't think the Bills are a joke, cause htey aren't, they are just mediocre. They are a middle of the pack team that no one around the country really cares about except for their fans

I love how everyone thinks that the league and the rest of the world think the Bills are the biggest joke in the league, when you have the Raiders. Yes the Raiders have been to the playoffs in the last 10 years, but they have also been bad enough to get many high picks, even a #1 pick.

People don't think the Bills are a joke, cause htey aren't, they are just mediocre. They are a middle of the pack team that no one around the country really cares about except for their fans

Exactly. The past 2 years the Bills have been in the playoff chase until losing their last 3 games. They are not a joke. Just below average.

So let me get this straight...you won't admit that Davis is more old and senile than Ralph because he won championships before he was old and senile? Ok.

for the record, i think ralph is older, but whatever. i just think it's real funny that a bills fan can make fun of al davis when what we have put up with here is far worse. is that so hard to understand?

i am not saying davis HASN'T gone around the bend. but ralph has not accomplished nearly as much as an owner. i'd trade our history as a franchise for theirs in 1 second. so really, what is there to mock?

you think we are any closer to having a good team than oakland is? i don't, and it starts at the top with our "hall-of-fame" cheap-ass losing owner.

for the record, i think ralph is older, but whatever. i just think it's real funny that a bills fan can make fun of al davis when what we have put up with here is far worse. is that so hard to understand?

i am not saying davis HASN'T gone around the bend. but ralph has not accomplished nearly as much as an owner. i'd trade our history as a franchise for theirs in 1 second. so really, what is there to mock?

you think we are any closer to having a good team than oakland is? i don't, and it starts at the top with our "hall-of-fame" cheap-ass losing owner.

Ah yes, the grass is always greener outlook

Most of my family are Raider fans and they are ready to lynch Al Davis. A bunch of us were at my daughters softball game yesterday listening to the draft on the radio. When the Raiders took Heyward-Bey instead of Crabtree everybody was in disbelief. There was a lot of other Raider fans there too and everybody was pissed. Taking Heyward-Bey also basically handed Crabtree to the 49er's,which made it that much worse. To those who think it's so tough being a Buffalo fan-just be glad you aint a a Raider fan,it's much worse!

My thoughts exactly. He is out of his phucking mind. It is just unbelievable. Raiders fans just have to stick it out until he croaks.

Youre a true idiot...nice work

and the sad thing----even with AL's comical drafting..The raiders have just as much talent as we do.-And were kicking our butts all over the field last year.