"Mr. Davis...you want to draft who?"

Youre a true idiot...nice work

what do you disagree with? let me explain this in language even you can understand: i don't dispute that al davis has lost his marbles. but so has ralph, and in the meantime he's accomplished much much less.

call me names if it makes you feel better about yourself, but i don't know how you can dispute my point.

Seriously, how happy is Crabtree right now...

God, I think it would be better to play in the CFL than for Oakland...

I wonder what Russel though of them passing on Crabtree for a guy who runs fast but cant catch or run routes very well...

IIRC, when Heyward-Bey's name was called by the Raiders Crabtree got a huge smile on his face. The announcers said we could interpret that any way we wanted. :thumbsup:

for the record, i think ralph is older, but whatever. i just think it's real funny that a bills fan can make fun of al davis when what we have put up with here is far worse. is that so hard to understand?

i am not saying davis HASN'T gone around the bend. but ralph has not accomplished nearly as much as an owner. i'd trade our history as a franchise for theirs in 1 second. so really, what is there to mock?

you think we are any closer to having a good team than oakland is? i don't, and it starts at the top with our "hall-of-fame" cheap-ass losing owner.

PUNCH!!

what do you disagree with? let me explain this in language even you can understand: i don't dispute that al davis has lost his marbles. but so has ralph, and in the meantime he's accomplished much much less.

call me names if it makes you feel better about yourself, but i don't know how you can dispute my point.

PUNCH!!

Thankfully the 70's to the mid-80's have long since been over. :thumbsup:

would you or your mean hairy puscy would like to clarify what you disagree with? or are you just a homer?

If you check your history you'll see that Ralph is not cheap. That is one of the biggest misconceptions on this board.

I also wouldn't change the Bills history for anyones. If you like the Raiders history become a Raiders fan. 'Nuff said.

If you check your history you'll see that Ralph is not cheap. That is one of the biggest misconceptions on this board.

I also wouldn't change the Bills history for anyones. If you like the Raiders history become a Raiders fan. 'Nuff said.

how far do you want to go back? ahmad rashad?

no, the BIGGEST misconception is that the only way the franchise can remain viable is to sell games to toronto

and if you rate 4 super bowl losses higher than 5 appearances and 3 wins, i'm not really sure we have anything to talk about. i'm not a fan of the raiders at all, but they've won a lot more and you can't dispute that.

i love the bills as much as you, but i don't know how you can feel anything but ripped off.

how far do you want to go back? ahmad rashad?

no, the BIGGEST misconception is that the only way the franchise can remain viable is to sell games to toronto

and if you rate 4 super bowl losses higher than 5 appearances and 3 wins, i'm not really sure we have anything to talk about. i'm not a fan of the raiders at all, but they've won a lot more and you can't dispute that.

i love the bills as much as you, but i don't know how you can feel anything but ripped off.

Dockery, Schobel, Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, Marcus Stroud, Lee Evans, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and others wouldn't call Ralph cheap. Get a clue.

If you like the Raiders history so much and feel cheated by the Bills then make yourself happy and become a Raiders fan or STFU. JMO

Dockery, Schobel, Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, Marcus Stroud, Lee Evans, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and others wouldn't call Ralph cheap. Get a clue.

If you like the Raiders history so much and feel cheated by the Bills then make yourself happy and become a Raiders fan or STFU. JMO

Incompetent and meddling are better terms.

why do you think he brought jauron back? why are we selling off home games? why do we have a beancounter for a GM?

and i know you're having a tough time with this one, but i'll try one last time: i love the bills, but you can't deny the raiders are a more successful franchise. i CAN'T be a fan of another team or it already would have happened. when the bills are gone in a few years i'll stop caring about the NFL altogether.

look dude, if you want to be a blind homer that's your prerogative. but why so hostile?