1. 1. Do you like the Maybin pick

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm nervous about the pick but I love all the dumbasses who are screaming OMG a 250 lb. DE!?!?!? In 4-3 defenses, they are all playing under or at that weight people!!! He's 6 lbs heavier than Schobel people and after a dissapointing original 40, he got his time back down anyways. Plus, I could care less how long it takes him to run 40 yards I'm worried how long it takes him to get to the QB, which is what we need him to do THIS year. I'm nervous about the pick but excited about the potential.

I don't like the pick......I am tired of these undersized DE.....look at Chris Ellis...the kid they drafted last year 3rd round...another undersized DE....he didn't make any noise......

WTF is that all about? The 40-time means little to a DE, he was still ultra quick.

Not only that, he improved it big time at his pro day. What I read is that initially he was adjusting to the weight he had gained and by his pro day he had gotten himself into form.

I don't like the pick......I am tired of these undersized DE.....look at Chris Ellis...the kid they drafted last year 3rd round...another undersized DE....he didn't make any noise......

Not last year. So, he must be a total bust, right?

Here is what a scout had to say about Maybin:

"Maybe has the best take off, first three steps, I’ve seen since (Jevon) Kearse came out,” said a scout who rated Maybin the best rusher in the class. “Maybin can do things you can’t coach, and you coach the things he can’t do. Tough as (crap), 20 years old, can run, competes.”

Maybe he is the Bills' Shawne Merriman?

Here is what a scout had to say about Maybin:

"Maybe has the best take off, first three steps, I’ve seen since (Jevon) Kearse came out,” said a scout who rated Maybin the best rusher in the class. “Maybin can do things you can’t coach, and you coach the things he can’t do. Tough as (crap), 20 years old, can run, competes.”

Maybe he is the Bills' Shawne Merriman?

Man I hope you are right, like I said earlier he might play LB and let Kelsey play the run on 1st and second downs