ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

goynahan

This was an article that was posted a couple of weeks back about Pettigrew and his visit with the Bills:

http://buf.scout.com/2/858448.html

Did anyone happen to notice where our front office took him for dinner?:

"Pettigrew met with head coach Dick Jauron and several other coaches, going to "Dave and Buster’s" for dinner"

I know i dont post much but this pissed me off so much that i had to say something. Are you kidding me? All of us Bills fans and current/former Buffalonians wanted McGahee's head for the crap he said about our city, with one comment being "they just got a Dave and Busters". And here is our front office, showcasing a potential top 15 pick, and they take him out to dinner to Fugging Dave and Busters? I'm at a loss for words with this one. It almost feels like our FO does everything possible to leave us dumbfounded. You take your 10 year old son to Dave n Busters for his birthday, not a potential future employee. i'm gunna go throw up now

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This was an article that was posted a couple of weeks back about Pettigrew and his visit with the Bills:

"Pettigrew met with head coach Dick Jauron and several other coaches, going to "Dave and Buster’s" for dinner"

I know i dont post much but this pissed me off so much that i had to say something. Are you kidding me? All of us Bills fans and current/former Buffalonians wanted McGahee's head for the crap he said about our city, with one comment being "they just got a Dave and Busters". And here is our front office, showcasing a potential top 15 pick, and they take him out to dinner to Fugging Dave and Busters? I'm at a loss for words with this one. It almost feels like our FO does everything possible to leave us dumbfounded. You take your 10 year old son to Dave n Busters for his birthday, not a potential future employee. i'm gunna go throw up now

Do you think if we draft him that he will use his veto option based on the restaurant selection?

If he does do we foreit the pick or do we just swap spots with the team that takes him. It is a weird rule that never comes into play because few players use their option. It costs them money.

"Pettigrew met with head coach Dick Jauron and several other coaches, going to "Dave and Buster's" for dinner"

They couldn't get a table at Chuck E Cheese.

Relax. Dave and Busters is a place for young people. He probably liked it a lot more than a stodgy high class restaurant and the Bills could learn more about him seeing him having fun. JMO

Relax. Dave and Busters is a place for young people. He probably liked it a lot more than a stodgy high class restaurant and the Bills could learn more about him seeing him having fun. JMO

PUNCH! Just kidding. I completely agree. That's where I would have picked! Maybe they wanted to learn about his competitiveness by challenging him to a fierce game of skee-ball.

Did you stop to consider that they asked Pettigrew where he wanted to go? Apparently a lot of players like the place.

Exactly, I'm sure it wasn't an idea for cheapness. Everybody thinks this team does things for money reasons only even when there is a lot to show the contrary.

Some of these people need to take some Valium and lie down before posting.

Did you stop to consider that they asked Pettigrew where he wanted to go? Apparently a lot of players like the place.

No, VOR, I'm pretty sure he did NOT stop to think before he spoke. Happens a lot 'round here.

If i was a kid coming out of college and i had a choice of where and what to eat, i will tell you right now that it wouldn't be dave and busters and it wouldn't be a bacon cheeseburger. but i didn't consider that they might have given him the option, good point.

It's also full of background noise...

If i was a kid coming out of college and i had a choice of where and what to eat, i will tell you right now that it wouldn't be dave and busters and it wouldn't be a bacon cheeseburger. but i didn't consider that they might have given him the option, good point.

probably should not be drafting anyone that thinks Dave & Buster's is a prime eatery

goes to the intelligence level of said player