ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

goynahan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is more to Dave and Busters menu than just bacon cheeseburgers. I highly recommend the blackened chicken over pasta. It's a bit pricey but tasty nontheless. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the Bills brass was trying to show Pettigrew what a great sports town Buffalo is? You can't find that out by going to the Chophouse.

There is more to Dave and Busters menu than just bacon cheeseburgers. I highly recommend the blackened chicken over pasta. It's a bit pricey but tasty nontheless. Did you ever stop to think that maybe the Bills brass was trying to show Pettigrew what a great sports town Buffalo is? You can't find that out by going to the Chophouse.

Dude, you eat pasta at Dave and Busters? Seriously?

Again, they really aren't recruiting the player. This is very different than most job interviews. If drafted, the player has little choice on where he goes. This is an opportunity to see who he is.

They might give him a choice, though, and like you he may not have very sophisticated epicurial sensibility.

Again, they really aren't recruiting the player. This is very different than most job interviews. If drafted, the player has little choice on where he goes. This is an opportunity to see who he is.

They might give him a choice, though, and like you he may not have very sophisticated epicurial sensibility.

My daughter works there. I get half price on meals and free bowling.