Talks underway to put NFL Superbowl in London....

SKOOBY

While commissioner Roger Goodell has previously admitted an interest in bringing the game to London, this is the first confirmation of discussions.

"We've spoken on what it would take to host and for us to bring it over," said events vice-president Frank Supovitz.

"The city has all the facilities needed, and in great quantity."

Supovitz was talking in New York City where the NFL Draft will take place this weekend.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_spor...all/8016358.stm

Hmmm, I attended the first London game (gawd it sucked hard, NFL Europe game day experience was 100x better) and after the commercial success it was papers were allready filled fit rumours of hosting the Superbowl. At that time Goodell said he had been misquoted and that he couldnt forsee this happening.

This should actually happen. Because knowing the Bills fans luck, it will be the year that the Bills FINALLY win the Super Bowl, but that none of us could afford to actually be there to watch it.....

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened. It's not like real football fans get a chance to go to the Super Bowl in America.

If they do this-- I wont watch another NFL game-- ever. THe NFL is a pure American game-- the rest of the world likes soccer. I am not the most patriotic guy, Ive lived in London, married a European--however this just strikes me as wrong-- maybe im at wits end.

While commissioner Roger Goodell has previously admitted an interest in bringing the game to London, this is the first confirmation of discussions.

"We've spoken on what it would take to host and for us to bring it over," said events vice-president Frank Supovitz.

"The city has all the facilities needed, and in great quantity."

Supovitz was talking in New York City where the NFL Draft will take place this weekend.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_spor...all/8016358.stm

yeah but we get the english league football championship then--not because we want it but out of spite