Give me your two somewhat surprise predictions

Estro

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Robiskie, however I doubt the Bills will draft a WR because I think they percieve that as a strength- I dont, but they do.

The reason I think it might happen is because Owens is essentially just a one-year rental. When he's gone, they're right back where they started. It won't happen if they take Pettigrew, but if the Bills miss out on him and aren't happy with the remaining TEs, they might go after the next best thing, which is the best possession receiver they can find.

And to be honest, the apparent attempt at clearing a WR spot off the roster by trading Parrish raises my suspicions about their interest in the position. I don't have one in the mock draft I'm working on as a prediction, but I do think its an outside possibility, but only at 28 or possibly 42. The guy has to be better than what they have behind Evans and Owens in order to do it, and as I said before, a few things have to go wrong in terms of players available at other positions.

The bills select Malcolm jenkins at the #11 spot to man the safety position alongside Whitner & then @ 28th, the bills select Vontai Davis because they are concerned with mgee's pending FA.

There is one more surprise though. Sunday morning, Bill from NYC, is spotted straddling the Brooklyn Bridge, still boozed up from drinking his sorrows away from the night before, goingto commit the big act after finally comming to the conclusion that he can not live in a world anymore in which his beloved Buffalo Bills are run by Dick Moron & the inner jerks.

1. The Bills select either James Laurinites or Ray Maualuga at #28. One of them will fall to them, and they just might jump on it.

2. Matthew Stafford goes #1 overall, and Sanchez #8 to Jacksonville.

And finally the biggest surprise of all......

3. Mort cannot stop praising the Bills day one of the draft, calling it the best in the AFC, and shockingly saying that it puts them in the drivers seat in the AFC East....

....On second thought, we probably have a better chance of drafting Drew Willy at #11 than that happening....

Prediction #1

The Bills pick at number 11 will be considered a "reach" and will be widely criticized by the national media pundits.

Prediction #2

The first prediction will be true nontheless.

Bonus prediction:

Somehow the Bills will screw it up again.

My hope is the Bills select some beef on the OL with #11 and select the best damn LB available at #28. The TE and DE will be selected after round1.

1. The Bills select either James Laurinites or Ray Maualuga at #28. One of them will fall to them, and they just might jump on it.

2. Matthew Stafford goes #1 overall, and Sanchez #8 to Jacksonville.

And finally the biggest surprise of all......

3. Mort cannot stop praising the Bills day one of the draft, calling it the best in the AFC, and shockingly saying that it puts them in the drivers seat in the AFC East....

....On second thought, we probably have a better chance of drafting Drew Willy at #11 than that happening....

Love your sig line. :lol:

Technical difficulties at ESPN result in the feed from Mort's camera broadcasting a comprimising moment between Mort, Tom Donahoe, a riding crop, and a orange ball, and a small furry mammal

The secret behind Mel Kiper's hair is finally revealed. It is a landing platform for an alien spaceship. Kiper is himself an alien, sent to hype fellow aliens in the NFL draft so that they get tons of money and thus prepare the invasion.

John Madden proposes to Brett Favre and asks him to move to Massachusettes and live in Barney Franks basement.

Tom Brady is heartbroken

The Conficker virus infects the FOX Sports robot. The bloody aftermath leaves millions dead. Cletus is only stopped by MSNBC sports prototype Olberbot, which bores Cletus to deactivate

Bill Parcells eats Wayne Huizenga

LOL! Who needs any other form of entertainment when you have this stuff...

#1- no matter who or when we pick our first player......the Bills FO will say they had him targeted all along....lol

#2- it will be revealed on draft day that Chris Berman's secret source Taxi Cab driver is SKOOBY......lol

with the 11th pick in the draft....we have a trade.......then we take PETTIGREW !!

#1- no matter who or when we pick our first player......the Bills FO will say they had him targeted all along....lol

#2- it will be revealed on draft day that Chris Berman's secret source Taxi Cab driver is SKOOBY......lol

with the 11th pick in the draft....we have a trade.......then we take PETTIGREW !!

Not even Berman can afford a cab that nice.

Technical difficulties at ESPN result in the feed from Mort's camera broadcasting a comprimising moment between Mort, Tom Donahoe, a riding crop, and a orange ball, and a small furry mammal

The secret behind Mel Kiper's hair is finally revealed. It is a landing platform for an alien spaceship. Kiper is himself an alien, sent to hype fellow aliens in the NFL draft so that they get tons of money and thus prepare the invasion.

John Madden proposes to Brett Favre and asks him to move to Massachusettes and live in Barney Franks basement.

Tom Brady is heartbroken

The Conficker virus infects the FOX Sports robot. The bloody aftermath leaves millions dead. Cletus is only stopped by MSNBC sports prototype Olberbot, which bores Cletus to deactivate

Bill Parcells eats Wayne Huizenga

That's the funniest thing I've read all day! :huh: