When was the last time you were happy...REALLY Happy

In 2007 I was pretty happy with Lynch, Poz, and Edwards, and in the later rounds Dwayne Wright (who I was disappointed they releaded him) and Schouman.

Before that I would have to go all way back to 2001 with Clemments, Schobel, Henry, Jennings, and Brandon Spoon, Marques Sullivan and Dan O'Leary.

This year...I don't know if they will be available - but with a somewhat "reasonable" hope, I would love to see the Bills get

Brian Orakpo at 11 and Michael Oher at 28. I would be REALLY Happy if they got Oher at 28 and traded down from that 11 pick to get additional bodies.

In 2007 I was pretty happy with Lynch, Poz, and Edwards, and in the later rounds Dwayne Wright (who I was disappointed they releaded him) and Schouman.

Before that I would have to go all way back to 2001 with Clemments, Schobel, Henry, Jennings, and Brandon Spoon, Marques Sullivan and Dan O'Leary.

This year...I don't know if they will be available - but with a somewhat "reasonable" hope, I would love to see the Bills get

Brian Orakpo at 11 and Michael Oher at 28. I would be REALLY Happy if they got Oher at 28 and traded down from that 11 pick to get additional bodies.

you mean Dwayne Fumblemachine?

I'm with you on 2001. Even on draft day, you could tell that was going to be a great group. Didn't we trade down too and get Clements?

I was also pleased last year with McKelvin, Hardy, Ellis in rounds 1-3, esp. getting Hardy where we did.

I was stoked about the 2002 draft. We had drafted our 10 year OT, we snagged the nation's best WR when he fell into the second round, and got a solid DE to play opposite schobel. Things were looking up.

I have to go all the way back to the 1988 draft. Of course nobody knew it at the time so I may not have been "really really happy" on that April day, but that was the Polian draft where he stole Thurman Thomas in the second round. Thurman turned out to be the last Hall of Famer drafted by Bill Polian and the final piece of 4 straight SB Bills puzzle.