Walker to LT, Bell to RT?

why the hell would you take Mack with a first round pick when he is the 3rd rated center- does anybody follow the trends?

I dont think Mack is the 3rd rated center. Woods is moving up but in case you didnt notice Unger got rolled at the senior bowl.

I dont think Mack is the 3rd rated center. Woods is moving up but in case you didnt notice Unger got rolled at the senior bowl.

Current ratings below - I have watched all 3 and believe that Max will be a solid pro, able to start week 1. As for the ratings, look, some people had Ryan leaf ahead of Payton, but just from their builds and success against the talent levels played against, Mack is ready and well seasoned.

1. Alex Mack, California

2. Eric Wood, Louisville

3. Max Unger, Oregon

So, the Bills have an OL consisting of:

LT-Walker

LG-McKinney/Hangartner

C- McKinney/Hangartner

RG- Butler

RT- Bell

The interior three should be adequate. Walker likely will be as well. That leaves Bell as the unknown. Its not a great group by any stretch, but they could do worse, I suppose. In fact, they've done much worse at times earlier in this decade.

I think Bell is going to really surprise this year IMO. I also believe we will add a OL player with one of first 3 picks, so that lineup as projected will probably change.

The BEST scenario for the Bills is to leave Walker where he is at and HOPE that either Chambers or Bell can step in and at the very LEAST be adequate starters. They do not have to be PRO BOWL LEFT TACKLES but serviceable and not anything like the scrubs we had BEFORE Peters! That way we can still address and hopefully UPGRADE other weakness on the team at DE, OLB, and TE. If we draft an OL at 11 he better be a PRO BOWL caliber LT for if not we gain nothing and will pretty much remain the same team as we are now. If they can step in and we get QUALITY players at the POSITIONS IN NEED with these additional picks then we will improve. If they don't hit on many of these picks, we just gave up one of the best YOUNG LTs in the game DIRT CHEAP with 2 years left on his contract!

Did Kirk Chambers die or something?

Why would D. Bell, who never started a game last year, have more of an opportunity to be one of our starting offensive linemen when Kirk Chambers is still on the team? IMO Chambers held his own the first two weeks in place of Jason Peters last year, so wouldn't the obvious solution be to plug him in there for now?