Peters Trade: Board reaction

KD in CA

Peters trade  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy they traded Peters?

• Yes; he's a malcontent that isn't worth the money he wants
    • No; he was our franchaise LT and this is a major setback
  2. 2. Did they get reasonable value for him?

• Yes; as much as can be expected.
    • No; Pro Bowl LT should bring more/higher picks

What really bothers me is that Philly isn't even going to blink at paying him. It will be a deal done and over with, oh, and they made the playoffs last year.

As an organization the Bills suck, spend money on nobody and pee themselves when something challenging comes their way.

...oh, when I say challenging, I mean the Peters situation not the failing to get paperwork in on the Dockery trade that never took place...that was just plain stupid and irresponsible.

Whoopsie, we're sorry!

:wallbash::lol::censored: :censored:

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I"m more upset at the piss poor compensation we got. The trade was kinda expected. No way was Ralph going to let Peters spend another training camp on a beanbag chair eating taco bell and KFC everyday like last season.

I'm gonna laugh when the fat douche shows up to Iggles camp at 390.

I'm glad his ungrateful azz is out of here. He's an ungrateful piece of sh@t!!!! If it's wasn't for us, he'd be out of the NFL already. If anyone disagree's, answer this...how many 340lbs Tight End's are there in the NFL? His holdout hurt the O-line big time last year. Peters was a cancer and I'm glad he's gone.

What really bothers me is that Philly isn't even going to blink at paying him. It will be a deal done and over with, oh, and they made the playoffs last year.

As an organization the Bills suck, spend money on nobody and pee themselves when something challenging comes there way.

...oh, when I say challenging, I mean the Peters situation not the failing to get paperwork in on the Dockery trade that never took place...that was just plain stupid and irresponsible.

Whoopsie, we're sorry!

:wallbash::lol::censored: :censored:

The Eagles will pay him, but he'll holdout again when he sees someone making more money than him in 2-3 years. PHUQ PETERS!!!!!!

Bottom line: Peters wanted out. He just had enough of the team, the town, the lot. No matter what we would pay him he was going to go. He hurt the team by doing a no-show last year. We didn;t get the value I would of liked out of him - but frankly, his attitude was horrible and I think we should feel OK about seeing him go. Not sure he will set the world on fire in Philly.

Attitudes turn ALL the time when a player feels he is fairly compensated - look at Lance Briggs last year. The "I'm pissed" stuff is part of the dance, that's all. Seems to me that Ralph was done handing out big contracts this year and told Brandon to get what he could for JP.

I voted "Yes" twice. Reason being that he was unhappy for sure and needed to be flipped out of town. Hope the door hits him on the way out. Second, his Pro Bowl last season was the most crappy selection by far that I can EVER remember. He had 1 good year and was injured over the last couple as well. He gave up the most sacks per game of any LT in the league last year. We got a 1st, 4th, and a conditional for a guy that we didn't even spend a pick on. I'm happy and this WILL do wonders in our locker room to have his tail gone.

I voted "Yes" twice. Reason being that he was unhappy for sure and needed to be flipped out of town. Hope the door hits him on the way out. Second, his Pro Bowl last season was the most crappy selection by far that I can EVER remember. He had 1 good year and was injured over the last couple as well. He gave up the most sacks per game of any LT in the league last year. We got a 1st, 4th, and a conditional for a guy that we didn't even spend a pick on. I'm happy and this WILL do wonders in our locker room to have his tail gone.

agreed with this. i voted the same way.

i never wanted it to come to this, i dont think the FO did either. but JP and his camp definitely pushed for this and got what they wanted. I'll be interested in seeing what Philly extends him for.

Just remember, there is nothing saying just because he signs for $XXmillion with Philly that he would have signed the same contract with us.

I am happy that there is some resolution to this so that the Bills can move on and not deal with a holdout. I am disappointed in the compensation package given the importance of Peter's position and his skill level, but then again I didn't have to negotiate it. Peters showed no heart at all in this long ordeal and I think it really hurt efforts to get more for him.

At least it's all been done before the draft. What we do with those picks will be a big factor in judging whether this trade was a good one.

you said it all, Peters is the T.O. of the OT's just waiting to explode :lol:

He'll get his money like Willis, have one good year, and then fall to pieces physically with a large sum of gauranteed money to keep him looking like Grimace for years :wallbash: Atleast he'll be able to have a career in commercials after football.

As an organization the Bills suck, spend money on nobody and pee themselves when something challenging comes there way.

Whoopsie, we're sorry!

:lol::censored: :censored: :wallbash:

I agree with you on all of this it's a scary thought to think whare this team is headed.I think that Ralph should go out and a real football GM and get rid of that marketing jackass that they have now. :wallbash:

As an organization the Bills suck, spend money on nobody and pee themselves when something challenging comes their way.

Whoopsie, we're sorry!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fixed.

"their" way. Sorry, I was mad.

Glad he is gone myself. He is a selfish ungreatful guy. With his poor attitude he will be a has been in a few short years. I was so high on him when we picked him up as an undrafted FA. Then the Bills took him from a longshot to make a team to one of the best (So Said) at his new position. He should be so greatful to the Bills organization to give him a shot and build him into the player he is. But, truth be told he crapped on the hand that fed him!!!!!!!!! Gone are two JP's that will make our Bills much better in the long run.

Now the Bills need to act now to rebuild our line into a quality group for the long haul!

BTW, Hello George!!!!!!!!!

I don't have much of an issue with the trade....I just wish it never came to this.

To me, the blame should be spread equally between Peters and the FO. If he had gotten his arse into camp on time, he would have been rewarded. I wish the FO would've held out for more, instead they settled on a couple of picks.

I agree. Although I wish we had taken a 3rd this year, instead of a 4th with a 6th or 7th next. Only time will show who if anyone got the better of the deal.