• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Man; I got so caught up in the first NFL Sunday that I forgot 'bout OUR first NFL Sunday!

T Minus...

7 days and counting!!!

This close and you're slacking off? Do we need to find another soccer player from Portland to take over the countdown duties?

Hey, the Bills made a game of it vs a team many people (myself included) feared could make that game ugly early. There is hope!!

T Minus...

5 days and counting!!!

The close losses notwithstanding, this game and the DAL one were a far cry from the too-often prime-time debacles in past seasons.

Fans across the nation got to watch an entertaining contest.

Just two more work days for me (counting today) before I make my way up to WNY!!

Oh, and happy "22 years since our 2nd meeting" to Psycho Ward 86! If you woulda known then...

T Minus...

4 days and counting!!!

Who are you again?

Just two more work days for me (counting today) before I make my way up to WNY!!

Oh, and happy "22 years since our 2nd meeting" to Psycho Ward 86! If you woulda known then...

T Minus...

4 days and counting!!!

One more day for me as well. Hope to see ya around the lot again man! I'll be with my BZ buddies. Drive safe!

T Minus...

4 days and counting!!!

What time are you going to be at the tailgate?