Git yer $40 crappy looking Bills tee shirts!!!

Beerball

I don't know if I'd buy that if it was $5 at Marshall's. $40 is a crime.

My goodness. I assumed that it was embroidered.

Celebrate Bills tradition with this 50th Season Navy Tee from Reebok Retro Sport. Made of 100% soft-brushed cotton, this vintage-fitted tee features distressed, screen-printed 50th season graphics.

I was wrong.

I'm sure if I wear the $65.00 polo shirt at my favorite big-box retail store people at first glance will stop me and as where they can find the blu-ray disc players or disposable razors, mistakenly thinking I work there or something.

Well by the time I'm 63, they'll get another crack at a decent logo for the 75th Anniversary team. :devil:

Sorry if anyone around here was involved in the design of this stuff, but...yuck!!!

Link

I always wonder why these ceremonial "X number years" type logos/shirts/paraphernalia are so important to people. Who cares if its year 50...its not like that extra year makes my Bills fanship any more or less.

But here's a nice hat to go with it... :rolleyes:

Cool, a hat with a collage of all the jerseys that are, or will be, offered at discount price, in the BuffaloBills.com pro shop!

One of my greatest regrets as a Bills fan, our greatest years of success, in the NFL, came at a time when mullets and zubas were all the fashion rage!! :censored: Jeff Wright had the look!

http://arrowheadaddict.com/wp-content/uplo...97664244906.png

so is the $5.00 t-shirt I bought at Wal-Mart authentic, retro, neither, or both? it's the same as the one I had when I was younger, so I guess it could be retro. I'm pretty sure it's authentic.

I'm definitely in the wrong business. :rolleyes: