If All Of These "Potential" Trades Happen............

H2o

This is just speculation of course. If Peters gets traded for a 1st and a 3rd, then we trade Parrish for a 3rd? That would give us two 1st Round picks, a 2nd, and three 3rd Round picks. That's almost Patriot like. Take into consideration that we could trade out of the #11 spot to pick up an additional 2nd along with maybe a 4th as well and we would have, possibly, a total of 9 picks in the first 4 rounds alone. This could be the draft that we all look back on in 2 to 3 years and say, "The 2009 Draft is what finally got us back on the mountain top in the AFC."

This is just speculation of course. If Peters gets traded for a 1st and a 3rd, then we trade Parrish for a 3rd? That would give us two 1st Round picks, a 2nd, and three 3rd Round picks. That's almost Patriot like. Take into consideration that we could trade out of the #11 spot to pick up an additional 2nd along with maybe a 4th as well and we would have, possibly, a total of 9 picks in the first 4 rounds alone. This could be the draft that we all look back on in 2 to 3 years and say, "The 2009 Draft is what finally got us back on the mountain top in the AFC."

I actually liked some of your ideas, then you said to trade Parrish for a 3rd! We'd be robbing the bank from a team if we got a 6th round choice for him.

There are probably only 3-4 players on our team we could get a Round 3 or higher pick from another team. And, Parrish isn't close to one of them.

I actually liked some of your ideas, then you said to trade Parrish for a 3rd! We'd be robbing the bank from a team if we got a 6th round choice for him.

There are probably only 3-4 players on our team we could get a Round 3 or higher pick from another team. And, Parrish isn't close to one of them.

Jesus Christ, if we trade Parrish for a second day pick I'm going to lose my !@#$ing mind...

I like the idea.

I say, we continue trading down, until we own the seventh round. Then we trade the whole seventh round for the rights to all undrafted FA rookies.

I know you authored those comments just to get attention, well here it is you are offically and Idiot. Do not forget your blue helmet when you get on the bus.

Seriously now...this trade peters (aka, buffalo's best player) nonsense is going too far. Can we split the board into two groups? The intellectually sane group that thinks trading a stud LT with two years left on his deal is the stupidest move the team could make VS. the insane/hypersensitive group that wants to load up on draft picks and cross their fingers because they are hurt a player on their team wants to maximize his value.

Gonna try to say this as nicely as possible: You don't trade peters, for the love of God. What is wrong with you people??

Seriously now...this trade peters (aka, buffalo's best player) nonsense is going too far. Can we split the board into two groups? The intellectually sane group that thinks trading a stud LT with two years left on his deal is the stupidest move the team could make VS. the insane/hypersensitive group that wants to load up on draft picks and cross their fingers because they are hurt a player on their team wants to maximize his value.

Gonna try to say this as nicely as possible: You don't trade peters, for the love of God. What is wrong with you people??

Wrong thread.

I diagree, Parrish is on the verge of being the leagues all time punt returner in return average yardage, He is the most scary punt returner in the league period. A certified proven commodity, If he were in the draft this year he would be a 2nd or 3rd round pick at the very least. Roscoe is very, very good at what he does for the Buffalo Bills.

11.5 sacks does not a stud make.

Very well put. Where's the outrage here over Chris Kelsay still being on this team and pulling in close to SIX MILLION DOLLARS a year???? There is none, only outrage at the criticisms over non-probowler Bills like Whitner and Edwards.

For them to trade Peters knowing full well this is the watershed year for their head coach and third year injury prone QB is asinine, which is why I do actually think the trade will happen. Top to bottom this whole organization is asinine.

A. I dont think you can trade Parish, for what he is worth. I would keep him. Great kick returner. Gets you easily another 10 yds over an average kick returner.

B. The trade Peters philosophy, is not one based on talent. I wont argue he has awesome talent. But he has very questionable decision making. I would not want to trade Peters if he had not held out last year and had gone about his business like Stroud and Evans. As being discussed this is how some other GMs are looking at Peters as well. 11.5 million dollar talent with a 5 dollar head.

And for you guys who say just pay him, that is not really looking into the whole situation. Are you 100% positive he will live up to his contract? He will produce over the period of said contract at a high level? I am not. He showed last year how he didn't stay in shape while he was holding out. He came in and was bad the first 3-4 games then was injured for the end of the season. If in any other business, management gave a raise to a guy like that we would be calling them crazy. Not to mention setting a very bad precedent.

I agree-good post

A. I dont think you can trade Parish, for what he is worth. I would keep him. Great kick returner. Gets you easily another 10 yds over an average kick returner.

B. The trade Peters philosophy, is not one based on talent. I wont argue he has awesome talent. But he has very questionable decision making. I would not want to trade Peters if he had not held out last year and had gone about his business like Stroud and Evans. As being discussed this is how some other GMs are looking at Peters as well. 11.5 million dollar talent with a 5 dollar head.

And for you guys who say just pay him, that is not really looking into the whole situation. Are you 100% positive he will live up to his contract? He will produce over the period of said contract at a high level? I am not. He showed last year how he didn't stay in shape while he was holding out. He came in and was bad the first 3-4 games then was injured for the end of the season. If in any other business, management gave a raise to a guy like that we would be calling them crazy. Not to mention setting a very bad precedent.

He's strictly a punt returner. He averaged 15.3 in 2008 16.3 in 2007.

easily 10 yards more than the average punt returner is a little exaggerated.

He is the best punt returner I've ever seen...but I think that Bobby Aprils system is a big part of his success. I don't think another team will think he's worth a 3rd round pick.

On offense, he is next to invisible.

He's strictly a punt returner. He averaged 15.3 in 2008 16.3 in 2007.

easily 10 yards more than the average punt returner is a little exaggerated.

He is the best punt returner I've ever seen...but I think that Bobby Aprils system is a big part of his success. I don't think another team will think he's worth a 3rd round pick.

On offense, he is next to invisible.

True was an exageration. But for what he gets paid and what he contributes is very important. Any coach will tell you that all three phases of the game matter. Heck its the only reason the Bills won some of those games during the past 7-9 seasons. April is awesome, but he needs talent too. Parish is one of the best punt returners if not the best in the game. Do you argue that?

I agree about the possible trade scenarios here. Very interesting stuff to think about.

Why hasnt anyone thought of the Browns as a possible trading partner for Parrish? They literally have 1 receiver in Braylon Edwards. Word is that Shaun Rodgers is unhappy there. Maybe something like Parrish and a 3rd or 4th for Rodgers? Anyone be ok with that?