Obama to Italy "Drop Dead"

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CN...;show_article=1

Maybe he will toss in a DVD set and an iPod, too.

http://www.agi.it/italy/news/200904071433-...en0029-art.html

Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi has said: ''We are able to respond to the needs on our own, we are a proud nation''. His words were in response to the opposition's requests for Italy to accept assistance from aboard for the earthquake emergency. ''We would like to thank all the countries for their solidarity,'' the PM said, ''but we ask them not to send any aid. We are able to respond to the needs on our own, we are a proud and healthy nation. We would like to thank them but we can manage on our own''.

You righties are too much. "Keep our money in the US where it belongs!" vs, "Damn us for not sending billions to another country."

Try--for just a single day--not to be a hypocrite.

Maybe the cafones in Rome can lob a few missles at some Jews. That will get them in Obamas good graces.

You righties are too much. "Keep our money in the US where it belongs!" vs, "Damn us for not sending billions to another country."

Try--for just a single day--not to be a hypocrite.

Bro, I am by no means a "righty," nor am I even a republican, but 50 Grand? Your education cost 4 times that, to put it in perspective.

I hope there is more to the story because that could easily be perceived as an insult. I have no axe to grind. I want Obama to succeed, but this, as written, could easily be taken as an insult.

Bro, I am by no means a "righty," nor am I even a republican, but 50 Grand? Your education cost 4 times that, to put it in perspective.

I hope there is more to the story because that could easily be perceived as an insult. I have no axe to grind. I want Obama to succeed, but this, as written, could easily be taken as an insult.

Read the above quote from Bad Lieutenant, the Italian PM says he doesn't want ANY aid at all, so this won't be taken as an insult.

The left is DEFENDING this complete disgusting act....yet they couldnt even say a decent word with the work Bush did to fight AIDS in Africa. Bono had to BEG some of his buddies to give Bush even a thimbleful of Kudos for this work.

But dont worry...Im sure Obama will just SAY the word "Africa" and the masses will fall to their knees just like the diciples at Jonestown did.

Anyone up for some Kool-Aid?

"We send our heartfelt condolences to the families of those killed in the earthquake. Our embassy in Rome will provide 50,000 (dollars) in emergency relief funding," State Department spokesman Robert Wood told reporters.

How much money do you think the American Embassy in Rome has lying around? Did it ever occur to you that this may be just the first installment of aid and it is intended to be more symbolic than practical?

He's a Muslim for crissakes?! :(:D;)

I know it's only April, but you may have Moron of the Year already locked up.

WHO is the moron? The guy telling an OBVIOUS joke or the dim bulb who missed that fact and instead is focused on the spelling....of SLANG.

How much money do you think the American Embassy in Rome has lying around? Did it ever occur to you that this may be just the first installment of aid and it is intended to be more symbolic than practical?

And of course they gave the $50k in cash. They just went to the safe and pulled it out.