Just got out of Air Force basic training....still getting

why is Kendall Simmons still on the market? I'm not thrilled at all about Bell or Chambers as our only options at LG. Anyone know if Simmons still isn't 100%? I'd like to see one last move made before the draft.......

why is Kendall Simmons still on the market? I'm not thrilled at all about Bell or Chambers as our only options at LG. Anyone know if Simmons still isn't 100%? I'd like to see one last move made before the draft.......

Thanks for serving in the armed forces.

I thinkit is due to his injury.

I also want to thank you for your service. In terms of Simmons -- I wouldn't mind seeing him in Buffalo either, but he had surgery to repair a ruptured Achilles tendon in October and it was supposed to require at least 8 months of rehab. He also has Diabetes, which could impact his recovery. I think teams/Bills are waiting to see how his rehab progresses.

Thank you for serving our great country.

Echo the sentiments. Thank You.

Bills medical staff said he looked good in the work out. I think they are probably waiting to see how the draft plays out. If he hasn't signed by now, he probably won't before then with anyone. So they can pick him up if they need him after that.

Wow I didn't think anyone in the air force was a bills fan - besides myself... lol I've been to 5 bases so far and have only met one other person who showed up to watch the bills at football frenzy... It's so hard to catch football where I'm at now, were 8 hours ahead of you - I hope nfl.com continues to stream the games online next season

God Bless you for your service to our country. I was enlisted and went to Lackland AFB in August of 1974, and went to training at a base that doesn't even exist anymore, Chanute AFB in Illinois! My duty was maint. of Full Flight Simulators at Luke AFB and I stayed here long enough to open a bank account, find my bride and have some kids (2). So, anyhow, on to your question.... the Pittsburgh Post Gazette reported a week or so ago (from memory) that they had whispers that Kendall Simmons recovery from an achilles tendon injury were NOT going well and that his quickness and lateral movement were hindered greatly, at this point! If so, he probably didn't pass the Bills physical, and they are awaiting his FULL recovery.

J-Strange, welcome back. Thanks for helping keep schmoes like me safe.

As you have been informed, Kendall has some health issues, but I believe the Bills have expressed some interest I think they are likely to sign a couple of guys (Kendall would be nice, if he can go), but they are clearly not in a hurry.

There has been some minor talk about them trading for Brian Waters, too, if you haven't heard. A trade for Scheffler (TE) has been tossed around, too.

Hey, did you hear about TO? There's this great Hitler video on youtube. I'm not sure it's been posted here...

(Man, you missed quite a bit of, a lot of nothing.)

Thanks for your service. My bro also serve in the AF. Just orders for Okinawa for 3 years. His wife is pregnant and due in August. He has to be there by Sept. Huge Bills fan. Very sad he is leaving. But thats the job. Good luck buddy. Give em hell!!

You poor dumb bastard, at least you smart enough to attend Lackland in April, not July (like I did in '76). Congratulations, you have now entered the world of the morally corrupt, over worked and totally underpaid. But you get 30 days paid vacation in winter, cause nobody lets you really take the leave during the good seasons, and you get your ass abused at every opportunity.

Welcome to the Chair Force. At least you weren't stupid enough to join the other services. Air Conditioning is an essential component of military life!

Retired in 94, dumb enough to stick around for the BIG PAYCHECK, NOT!

Wow I didn't think anyone in the air force was a bills fan - besides myself... lol I've been to 5 bases so far and have only met one other person who showed up to watch the bills at football frenzy... It's so hard to catch football where I'm at now, were 8 hours ahead of you - I hope nfl.com continues to stream the games online next season

got another Air Force Bills fan here..... been serving in the Reserves for 6 years so far...... Jstrange welcome back

Congrats JS! I would like to see a LG drafted high, and Simmons signed after the draft. The only thing that would change that would be if we could pull off a draft day trade for Waters. And for the record, I'd still like to see Peters on the roster after the draft.

What?!?!? there are plenty-o-Bills fans around the Air Force. I've been in now for just over 20 years and I've met TONS of them. Maybe some are in hiding these days...I can't blame them :thumbsup: I have DirectTV with Sunday Ticket, so you wont catch at the Club watching football frenzy.

McD

Welcome to the Air Force!!! I've been hard at it for over 20 years. What base are you at/going to? Once you get there you're bound to find a Bills backers club nearby. What AFSC are you?

Thanks for serving, maybe I'll see you in the desert sometime soon :thumbsup: I'll be there in January....AGAIN!

McD

Any idea if the Armed Forces Network will be carrying the draft this year? I caught it on there a few years ago when stationed overseas and I will be deploying in 2 weeks to Europe. Thanks!