I'd rather have Edwards than Cutler

Denver HAD to win the game at home against the Bills, and Edwards beat Cutler. Edwards seems to be a level headed guy who can emerge as a leader, especially if he gets protection, has some good play calling, and now has more weapons than ever.

Cutler is an egomaniac, not to mention a crybaby. He'll flounder in Chicago.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denver HAD to win the game at home against the Bills, and Edwards beat Cutler. Edwards seems to be a level headed guy who can emerge as a leader, especially if he gets protection, has some good play calling, and now has more weapons than ever.

huhh?

I'll take Orton over Peyton Manning. Since he beat him head to head, he must be the better QB.

I'm with you. To think Cutler is a worse QB than Edwards is completely ignorant. Cutler will be one of, if not, the best QB in the league in a few years. Edwards will probably be no better than a Chris Chandler.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=29

Are you serious? Pro Bowler vs Edwards? Really? So using that logic we should throw everything we have in trying to acquire Brady Quinn from the Browns - right? I mean after all he beat Edwards in Buffalo. WTH?

Really? The last time I checked, the Buffalo Bills beat the Denver Broncos.

Guest dog14787
Are you serious? Pro Bowler vs Edwards? Really? So using that logic we should throw everything we have in trying to acquire Brady Quinn from the Browns - right? I mean after all he beat Edwards in Buffalo. WTH?

It says allot though, Trent Edwards playing for Denver under Mike Shanahan in my opinion takes the Bronco's into the playoffs. :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
Kyle Orton passed for 18 Tds last year in CHICAGO. Trent Edwards has 18 career Tds. We are comparing the wrong Qbs in this thread. :thumbsup:

Orton QB rating 79.6

Edwards QB rating 85.4, with over a 65% completion ratio which is one of the highest in the league if I'm not mistaken.