Know any good dirty jokes?

CosmicBills

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't think of any off-hand, but we could all work together to make some. I'll start....

A hooker with one arm and an eye-patch walks into a bar carrying an empty bottle of laxative.

The bartender says __________________________.

Can't think of any off-hand, but we could all work together to make some. I'll start....

A hooker with one arm and an eye-patch walks into a bar carrying an empty bottle of laxative.

The bartender says __________________________.

How is your son Skooby?

How is your son Skooby?

SWEET! One down.

A priest, a rabbi and a minotaur (yes, a minotaur) are playing a round of golf. The priest tees off and hits one that goes into the water, the rabbi's comes up next and drives it into the sandtrap, the minotaur hits last and his ball lands in a bowl of clam chowder being eaten by a very busty member of the club. The threesome heads over to the young lady and the minotaur says ____________________________________.

SWEET! One down.

A priest, a rabbi and a minotaur (yes, a minotaur) are playing a round of golf. The priest tees off and hits one that goes into the water, the rabbi's comes up next and drives it into the sandtrap, the minotaur hits last and his ball lands in a bowl of clam chowder being eaten by a very busty member of the club. The threesome heads over to the young lady and the minotaur says ____________________________________.

How is your son Skooby?

A guy meets a woman in a bar. They get to chatting and realize they're both into kinky sex. So he heads to her place and she says she's going to get more comfortable. When she walks out of the bedroom in a leather outfit complete with mask and whip he's heading out the door. She asks where he's going.

"I !@#$ed your dog and shiit in your purse. I'm out of here lady."

I'm trolling for good dirty/off color jokes. The dirtier the better ... we'll have to be creative here for the NSFW filters but I have faith in you guys.

A little dirty:

One day a man was walking along and came across an apple store. He thought that a juicy apple would be just what his hungry belly needed, so he goes in.

The storekeeper greets him and says, "Welcome to my apple store. We have all sorts of apples here that taste like anything you want."

The man says, "What do you mean? If I want an apple that tastes like a banana, you have that?"

"Sure do," the storekeeper says, "Aisle 1, bottom shelf, go ahead and try it."

The man walks over to Aisle 1 and grabs a yellow apple off the bottom shelf and bites into it, and sure enough, it tastes just like a banana. "That's amazing!" he said.

The storekeeper says, "I'm telling you we have an apple that tastes like anything you can imagine."

The man says, "Ok, how about an apple that tastes like a big juicy T-Bone steak."

The storekeeper says, "No problem, aisle 8, top shelf."

The man walks over to the aisle, picks up a dark colored apple off the top shelf and takes a bite. "Amazing, this is the best T-bone I've ever tasted."

The storekeeper smiles and says, "I don't doubt it, all our apples are the highest quality. We have any flavor you can imagine."

The man then gets a grin on his face and says, "Ok then, how about an apple that tastes like a pusssy?"

The storekeeper smiles and says, "No problem, aisle 7, middle shelf."

The man shakes his head and walks over to the aisle and grabs a red and brown apple off the middle shelf. Grinning he takes a big bite. Suddenly, he grimaces, and spits out the apple. "Uggh" he shouts, "This apple doesn't taste like pusssy, it tastes like shiit!!!"

The storekeeper shakes his head laughing and replies, "You need to turn it over!"

Pretty dirty:

One day, a man decides he's gonna go fishing. He spends some time getting everything loaded up and ready to go. After a while, his wife walks out and asks him what he's doing.

He looks at his wife and says, "I'm going fishing, and you're coming too."

She says, "Oh no I'm not."

He replies, "You always say that. You never want to do anything with me."

She says, "I'll do something with you later, I just don't want to go fishing."

The man says, "Ok, I'll give you some options. You can either go fishing with me, give me a BJ, or let me have anal sex with you."

The woman, really not wanting to go fishing, decides that the BJ would be the best alternative of the three. She tells her husband, "Fine, I'll just give you a BJ."

Happily the man undoes his pants for his wife. After a few seconds of going down on him, she stops and looks at him with a disgusted look, "What the hell? Your diick tastes like shiit!!!"

The man laughs and says, "Yeah, the dog didn't want to go fishing either."

Pretty dirty:

One day, a man decides he's gonna go fishing. He spends some time getting everything loaded up and ready to go. After a while, his wife walks out and asks him what he's doing.

He looks at his wife and says, "I'm going fishing, and you're coming too."

She says, "Oh no I'm not."

He replies, "You always say that. You never want to do anything with me."

She says, "I'll do something with you later, I just don't want to go fishing."

The man says, "Ok, I'll give you some options. You can either go fishing with me, give me a BJ, or let me have anal sex with you."

The woman, really not wanting to go fishing, decides that the BJ would be the best alternative of the three. She tells her husband, "Fine, I'll just give you a BJ."

Happily the man undoes his pants for his wife. After a few seconds of going down on him, she stops and looks at him with a disgusted look, "What the hell? Your diick tastes like shiit!!!"

The man laughs and says, "Yeah, the dog didn't want to go fishing either."

That's a winner! :lol:

Steely Dan and Bullpen walk into a bar & Steely sidles up to the first painted lady he sees.__________________________________________________

Is that an Adams apple you got there or are you just happy to see me?

How are a woman and KFC alike?

Once your done eating all you have left is a greasy box.

A guy's wife is in a car accident and she is in a coma. Her husband has been by her side for days and after many sleepless nights, he reaches over and touches her breast. She lets out a little moan which is the first movement or sound since the accident. The guy is embarrassed but decides to tell the doctor what happened. The doctor says "this is a very good sign. I know this will sound unconventional, but since sexual stimulation seems to elicit a response, let's try a little oral sex and see if we can snap her out of it". So they lock the door and give the guy some privacy. 10 minutes later he comes running out screaming that his wife is dead. "what the hell happened?" asked the doctor. the husband replied "I don't know, I think she might have choked to death!"