Shamwow Guy Arrested For Beating Up A Hooker

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy just oozes sleaze, to me. I wouldn't buy anything he represented, simply because he comes off as a snake-oil salesman. I can hardly believe people find him appealing, or trustworthy, enough to buy something he is hawking.

Fess up Deano - you got a whole closet full of ShamWows.

Just goes to prove: Once you go scientology, you're f@#$ed.

:lol::thumbsup:

Best thing I've read all day. And I really needed a laugh, too. Thanks Faustus. :nana:

EDIT: I just realized he's also the Slap Chop guy.

That's a tongue that shoulda been bit years ago.

Mug shot = hilarious. I'm looking at the picture of this douche and his shammy thinking, this guy wants everyone to think he's 12! Well, evidently that was the directive for the boys in the touch-up studio, holy cow!

I saw that Scientology made its way into this thread. Is it confirmed that his guy is an Elron follower?

No? He's a revert?

They kicked him out for making a bad movie. Can you believe that?

Wiki

I heard an interview with Billy Mays and they asked him about Vince. He went into character and said, "I'll put my products up against his any day. The Zorbie will kill that Sham-wow. It's got the word 'Sham' right in it. Slap chop? More like Crap chop."

It was great.

Wiki

I heard an interview with Billy Mays and they asked him about Vince. He went into character and said, "I'll put my products up against his any day. The Zorbie will kill that Sham-wow. It's got the word 'Sham' right in it. Slap chop? More like Crap chop."

It was great.

The Church of Scientology kicked him out! :( I've never heard of someone being kicked out of that religion!! ;)

Wiki

It was great.

Just what the world needed...a Billy Mays television series. Saw the promos for it this weekend, Mays and some other mook giving people a chance to hawk their products. Must miss TV.

Just what the world needed...a Billy Mays television series. Saw the promos for it this weekend, Mays and some other mook giving people a chance to hawk their products. Must miss TV.

Oh oh... Pics of the alleged victim

NSFW!

Pretty damning, but I'll reserve judgment... 'cause that's what we're supposed to do, right?

:wallbash:

Yikes, a little overboard I think. If she was biting his tongue you'd think she would have given up after the first punch in the eye. :censored: It looks like he beat her after she let go.

I can say if some crack whore was biting my tongue, I'd definitely club the sh-- out of her at least until she let me go. If she took forever to let me go, I'd show less restraint.

That said, I don't go for hookers.