Bills win on MNF will make them a crazy story for weeks

Someone else will also be a surprise STAR on MNF because of how much the PAT's do not want to get beat by TO.

Maybe a BIG day for Roscoe or Reed or our new Tight End.

I hope so. I am so sick of losing to the Pats (cheaters)

Someone else will also be a surprise STAR on MNF because of how much the PAT's do not want to get beat by TO.

Maybe a BIG day for Roscoe or Reed or our new Tight End.

Are you kidding? They went 4-0 last year without T.O., remember?? I won't get excited about any one win by the Bills this coming season until they clinch a playoff spot. Sorry, but I'm not a young guy anymore. I have fresh memories of the Bills going 8-0 or even 10-0 before even losing a game. I am very tired of this 9 year non-playoff "steak".

Are you kidding? They went 4-0 last year without T.O., remember?? I won't get excited about any one win by the Bills this coming season until they clinch a playoff spot. Sorry, but I'm not a young guy anymore. I have fresh memories of the Bills going 8-0 or even 10-0 before even losing a game. I am very tired of this 9 year non-playoff "steak".

That steak is pretty tough to chew on no? I remember the glory days, and I'm not getting any younger. I don't like making predictions about any one game, particularly since we don't even know the entirety of the team that we will be putting on the field come that Monday Night Opener. That being said, I don't see Buffalo winning this game. I don't think it's going to be another 56-10 affair, since Bellicheat won't have any film of our offensive or defensive signal calling for the first half, but they'll be doing their work at halftime, and likely we'll be 0-1 to start the season. Of course, the last time we made the playoffs, we started out 0-3, so one game matters little that early in the season. It's just hard to be optimistic anymore. After the Draft and OTAs things may start looking up, but right now, we're going to lose that game.

That steak is pretty tough to chew on no? I remember the glory days, and I'm not getting any younger. I don't like making predictions about any one game, particularly since we don't even know the entirety of the team that we will be putting on the field come that Monday Night Opener. That being said, I don't see Buffalo winning this game. I don't think it's going to be another 56-10 affair, since Bellicheat won't have any film of our offensive or defensive signal calling for the first half, but they'll be doing their work at halftime, and likely we'll be 0-1 to start the season. Of course, the last time we made the playoffs, we started out 0-3, so one game matters little that early in the season. It's just hard to be optimistic anymore. After the Draft and OTAs things may start looking up, but right now, we're going to lose that game.

I am going to have to agree with this post for two reasons: first, a new interior offensive line with no chemistry as of yet and a great NE defensive line. Second, a Bills front seven that may have 1-2 new starters that have to learn the ropes. In my opinion a win or a loss is good this early because you can build from there in both ways; but of course, I'd love to see the Bills beat the Pats like in Jim Kelly days.

<_<

Nice job catching my "steak" instead of "streak" - and even making an awesome pun out of it. I love the humor on this board, some of you should be writing for Leno and Letterman! - (and I'm not being sarcastic this time. - some of this is very funny stuff out here.) :lol:

BB already has film of our offensive and defensive signal calling.

BB already has film of our offensive and defensive signal calling.

That was with the blander "we only have one receiver that you really have to cover" scheme of last year. Adding TO will make his life significantly harder, and if you don't think the Bills will change up their offense for that game at all, or do so over the course of the season considering the strength of the weapons we have on the outside this year, you are fooling yourself. Last years tape won't make much difference in the first game of the season. I don't like playing them twice in the last 8 weeks when they have a ton of film from all of our games. Playing them away, early, gives us a chance to do some things they don't expect. I'm sure all the "Jauron's too dumb to do anything like that" comments are coming, but the fact is, I expect this to be a closer game. Still, I do expect that we'll lose, because we never play well on the road in NE. That being said, I would have expected us to lose this game anyway, so that doesn't change things. A win, however, particularly early in the year against your biggest current division rival, can have a huge impact on your season.

That was with the blander "we only have one receiver that you really have to cover" scheme of last year. Adding TO will make his life significantly harder, and if you don't think the Bills will change up their offense for that game at all, or do so over the course of the season considering the strength of the weapons we have on the outside this year, you are fooling yourself. Last years tape won't make much difference in the first game of the season. I don't like playing them twice in the last 8 weeks when they have a ton of film from all of our games. Playing them away, early, gives us a chance to do some things they don't expect. I'm sure all the "Jauron's too dumb to do anything like that" comments are coming, but the fact is, I expect this to be a closer game. Still, I do expect that we'll lose, because we never play well on the road in NE. That being said, I would have expected us to lose this game anyway, so that doesn't change things. A win, however, particularly early in the year against your biggest current division rival, can have a huge impact on your season.

Opening the season up against the Patriots in Foxboro is the perfect way to start out the season. It's a no-lose situation. The Bills shouldn't win this game, but if they do...

Personally i like playing NE first. If you are ever gonna 'surprise' a team it would be in the first week or two. Now i know the Bills and Pats know each other well and whatever i say about Buffalo doing the Pats will be doing it too. Such as game planning all off season for this game etc... But the one thing that is a question mark is Brady. I know he is the Golden God. However i think the time off not to mention the fact of being totally healed by then could throw some doubts into this game. He hasn't thrown a pass in a long time. And you can be sure the Patsies wont be playiing him a lot in preseason. Maybe we can hope for one time Belicheats arrogance will help us. Maybe he believes Tom will just be able to go out there and pick right up where he left off. And maybe he can or maybe the Bills D steps up. Florence has two interceptions, since the Bills will probably be playing nickle coverage most of the night. And Bills 'steal' an early one 24-17. Hey why not go out and predict the score, before even a snap of practice has happened. Just cant wait till September baby.

I would love to have your optomism.....I just dont share it.

I think the pats are going to kick the living @hit out of us without a pass rush to get to Brady. I would much rather have the pats a couple of games into the season to allow what will be a new OL to gel better and Lynch back from suspension.

We need to blitz the hell out of him. It is the first game of the year and sometimes they don't get out the gates to fast. Not to mention Brady hasn't played in a while and you never know how confident he may or may not be with his knee.

So instead of just sitting back in the pocket with our lackluster 4 man rush, we should apply the heat and role the dice and see what happens. That's the way I'd game plan it, specially considering our DB's are pretty good.

We need to blitz the hell out of him. It is the first game of the year and sometimes they don't get out the gates to fast. Not to mention Brady hasn't played in a while and you never know how confident he may or may not be with his knee.

So instead of just sitting back in the pocket with our lackluster 4 man rush, we should apply the heat and role the dice and see what happens. That's the way I'd game plan it, specially considering our DB's are pretty good.

I have to agree. Add a pass rushing DE and a pass rushin LB and put Brady's a** out for another year. Then get the Jets and the freaking Phins'. Git-R-Done Buffalo.

In the spirit of fairness, niceness and classiness, I see Dick Jauron as someone who thinks blitzing a guy coming off such a bad knee injury wouldn't be considered fair play, wouldn't be nice and wouldn't be classy. So no, I don't see them blitzing Brady that day.

In the spirit of fairness, niceness and classiness, I see Dick Jauron as someone who thinks blitzing a guy coming off such a bad knee injury wouldn't be considered fair play, wouldn't be nice and wouldn't be classy. So no, I don't see them blitzing Brady that day.

If DJ wants a job next year he blitzes the hell out of him and puts him out and hopefully gets 2 wins of NE.

I have to ask.... Seriously, what have the Bills done in the last 3 years to make anyone think they would change things up or gameplan for a particular opponent? For the most part, I can sit on my couch gettin my drink on with some eats and easily call 80-90% of the plays just based on player substitutions and formations. Why would we suddenly change that just because TO is out there? Although I do suspect they'll throw in a few WR double reverse runs in for him each game.

I see Belichick using a conservative game plan doing enough to win. Last year the offense under Cassell make a mockery of the Bills defense by simply taking what the Bills "soft keep it in front of you" coverage offered on a silver platter along with running. On defense it looked like the Pats knew run or pass on nearly every play. Jauron was schooled. The Pats took the sure thing all day in workmanlike wins. I see more of that coming in the opener.

You're as young as the women you feel, VJ91...

BuffTown 34

Patriettes* 0

19 and 0 baby!!! :lol:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :nana: