The Bills MUST take action on this no-show for workouts

Yes, the press buzz is true.

Dick Jauron is apparently a no-show for these "voluntary" off-season workouts.

I know they are allegedly "voluntary". I know that there are those who would make a claim that he is just a coach and working out is not a necessity. However, like a player who has a solid rep for always being in good physical condition even without a voluntary workout, a good teamer would set the tone by being here for a workout. Jauron needs to set a tone that these workouts are important because if he is not there then clearly these workouts must be truly voluntary.

I think the Bills should definitely get their panties all up in a wad over this no show. Sure, he has a good excuse as he is at the pre-planned NFL meetings, but would we accept a recently acquired player also missing this voluntary workout merely because he had already committed to be elsewhere when he was not even on the team?

I definitely think we should freak out mindlessly about a no-show at the voluntary workouts

I know they are allegedly "voluntary". I know that there are those who would make a claim that he is just a coach and working out is not a necessity. However, like a player who has a solid rep for always being in good physical condition even without a voluntary workout, a good teamer would set the tone by being here for a workout. Jauron needs to set a tone that these workouts are important because if he is not there then clearly these workouts must be truly voluntary.

I think the Bills should definitely get their panties all up in a wad over this no show. Sure, he has a good excuse as he is at the pre-planned NFL meetings, but would we accept a recently acquired player also missing this voluntary workout merely because he had already committed to be elsewhere when he was not even on the team?

I definitely think we should freak out mindlessly about a no-show at the voluntary workouts

I understand what your saying, but I believe that you are rushing to judgement.

Chill out!!! Ralph is in MI... And his "inner circle" went to CA for the owners meeting.... And TO is in better shape than anyone in Western NY!! Worry about a fat fanning LT named Peters

A good leader leads by example ... you should never ask more of your men than you are not only willing, but are actively doing yourself ... To set a good example, Coach Jauron should cut this slacker ... it's for the best interest of the team!!!!!

A good shift kick to the scrotum is also recommended, but optional.

Show some leadership Coach Jauron ... CUT THIS SLACKER!!!!

We probably should see if there is a reason before we go all Helter Skelter on him. Actually, I am not sure it is voluntary for coaches, that voluntary stipulation is with the Players Union. If Ralph wanted to make it mandatory I believe he could. If he hasn't shown up in a few days, we probably should see if he is alright, then maybe we have a problem.

T.O. is a recently acquired player who is missing, and according to all reports, that has been acceptable.

T.O. is a recently acquired player who is missing, and according to all reports, that has been acceptable.

They are called voluntary for a reason.

I would have liked him to show. If he's a no-show for mandatory, then

we all can freak out.

A good leader leads by example ... you should never ask more of your men than you are not only willing, but are actively doing yourself ... To set a good example, Coach Jauron should cut this slacker ... it's for the best interest of the team!!!!!

A good shift kick to the scrotum is also recommended, but optional.

Show some leadership Coach Jauron ... CUT THIS SLACKER!!!!

While you're at it cut Lynch, Jackson, Evans, McKelvin, Youboty, Parrish, Witner, Stroud, and Schoebel (SP)....after all, they weren't there either! :thumbsup:

They are called voluntary for a reason.

I would have liked him to show. If he's a no-show for mandatory, then

we all can freak out.

I totally agree, I was just pointing out the comment in the orignal post. I don't believe one player/coach should be treated differently than another.