Buffalo Bills, 0-1

They are a VERY good team, but I'm not gonna concede that game, or any other, before it has even been played. We have a chance to win ANY game and this one is NO different

Well you're certinally entitled to that. It's just been so long since we've beaten them, and mostly watching Bills/Patriots game has come off as nothing more then a running joke. It's an embarrassment to how football should be played. I would love nothing more then to see Buffalo get that monkey off their back. When it comes to NE/Bills games I just expect the Bills to lose. Hopefully that changes soon.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry - I didn't see it. This isn't directed at you, but there's probably nothing I find more annoying on this board than when people schoolmarmishly chastise others for starting new threads on an issue and do so under the assumption that everyone really has the time to go through all the various thread titles before posting on a topic.

Its all good, I hear ya...just that this thread had several going and all were at top until they merged them...no biggie...just teasing a bit...

If you're referring to Jauron's first game as Bills HC, it was in Foxboro. Whitner had an interception that should gone to the house, effectively winnning the game for Buffalo, but he was mysteriously called out of bounds during the return. The replay shows that his foot missed the sideline by a good two and a half feet.

We can totally win this game.

Yep - the Ralph game was that scintillating 28-6 drubbing. My error.

That was in New England, week 1. Takeo Spikes destroyed Tom Brady the first play of the season and London Fletcher scored a touchdown- that was pretty much the turning point of the season. It was all downhill from there. Do you remember Donte Whitner returned an interception for a TD that was called back on a phantom call in that game too? The Bills should've won that game.

Spikes and Fletch--just not good enough to keep on this team of stars.

oh man, we're in deep sh--.

Actually that is a good thing. Russ Let's get it moving in FA. Lynch will not be on the roster that day you need an OG, a

A couple of healthy RB's. A LB and a starting guard. And you need them week number one.

Russ You are not likely to get a second chance at GM in this League. And DJ this is the end of the line for you also.

It's win this year or else for both of you.

Get it done!

If you really think Jauron has a chance against Belichick, I strongly recommend reading this so that you aren't surprised by the outcome on opening day:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/cs-0211...0,6451445.story

What really surprised me about that loss was that they worked really hard all week and look good, really good, in practice that Friday.

It's hard to win in the NFL.

Sorry - I didn't see it. This isn't directed at you, but there's probably nothing I find more annoying on this board than when people schoolmarmishly chastise others for starting new threads on an issue and do so under the assumption that everyone really has the time to go through all the various thread titles before posting on a topic.

So Dave, what you are saying is that you can't be bothered to read what other people write, but rush in here to start threads for other people to read, the people you just insinuated were losers with no lives because they bother to read threads they do not start?

Just checking to make sure I have that correct. :thumbdown:

If you're referring to Jauron's first game as Bills HC, it was in Foxboro. Whitner had an interception that should gone to the house, effectively winnning the game for Buffalo, but he was mysteriously called out of bounds during the return. The replay shows that his foot missed the sideline by a good two and a half feet.

We can totally win this game.

The officiating overall in that game was the worst I've ever seen--TMQ even mentioned how bad it was in his column that week. The Pats* were called for 1 penalty all game, while in addition to the gem you mentioned the Bills got several ticky tack calls go against them in the 4th quarter to basically seal the deal for the Pats*. Most galling of all, they won by 2 on a safety--the play before the safety was a sack where the Pats* DE was about three feet offsides when the ball was snapped and yet no call. Go figure....