Mark Sanchez is screwed

That video reminded me of Joey 'Sunshine' Harrington than anything else. Sanchez looks too happy/giddy for my liking. Your QB's gotta be tough and get the respect of the locker room. Hanging out with Rob Johnson doesn't help either. Hopefully they are not hanging out in the hot tub together.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness, the Bills, lead by their defense, produced the regular season wins to get the team to the playoffs.

Doug Flutie was sacked and fumbled the ball on the last play of the playoff game vs Miami in 1999. We were one yard away from scoring the winning touchdown. Funny how no one remembers that. Yet we blame Rob Johnson for homerun forward lateral and he wasn't even on the field when it happened.

PTR

Doug Flutie was sacked and fumbled the ball on the last play of the playoff game vs Miami in 1999. We were one yard away from scoring the winning touchdown. Funny how no one remembers that. Yet we blame Rob Johnson for homerun forward lateral and he wasn't even on the field when it happened.

PTR

We were on the goal line until Andre Reed decided to be a douchebag and hit the ref with the ball because the ref didn't signal "touchdown". So, Reed gets a personal foul penalty & a game ejection. That's on Reed, not Flutie. If Flutie had it 1st and goal from the goaline, he would have been able to punch it in. But instead, Flutie faced a 4th and goal from the 6 yard line and got creamed. Reed was a veteran WR and should have kept his composure.

And with this crap that Johnson won us the game, he left :16 seconds left on the clock after the kick. Flutie would have waited to call timeout with about :03 seconds left, that way once we kicked the FG, the game would have been over. Another bone-headed decision.

Bottom line, Flutie got screwed. We gave up a 1st round draft pick & gave Johnson a 5 year, $20+ million dollar contract, so I'm sure there was pressure from Ralph & Butler to get Johnson in there, one way or another. If they wanted to get Johnson in there so badly, they should have put Johnson in half-way through the season, and not tell Flutie he's being rested for a meaningless 16th game, then get the rug pulled out from him and having the starting position taken away. That was total B.S. Johnson was a bust and Flutie had his limits.

We were on the goal line until Andre Reed decided to be a douchebag and hit the ref with the ball because the ref didn't signal "touchdown". So, Reed gets a personal foul penalty & a game ejection. That's on Reed, not Flutie. If Flutie had it 1st and goal from the goaline, he would have been able to punch it in. But instead, Flutie faced a 4th and goal from the 6 yard line and got creamed. Reed was a veteran WR and should have kept his composure.

And with this crap that Johnson won us the game, he left :16 seconds left on the clock after the kick. Flutie would have waited to call timeout with about :03 seconds left, that way once we kicked the FG, the game would have been over. Another bone-headed decision.

Bottom line, Flutie got screwed. We gave up a 1st round draft pick & gave Johnson a 5 year, $20+ million dollar contract, so I'm sure there was pressure from Ralph & Butler to get Johnson in there, one way or another. If they wanted to get Johnson in there so badly, they should have put Johnson in half-way through the season, and not tell Flutie he's being rested for a meaningless 16th game, then get the rug pulled out from him and having the starting position taken away. That was total B.S. Johnson was a bust and Flutie had his limits.

Bottom line: Flutie gets a pass. Johnson gets blamed for everything. Just to be clear I never cared who was QB as long as we won. But I do think fans are very unfair to Johnson.

PTR

Bottom line: Flutie gets a pass. Johnson gets blamed for everything. Just to be clear I never cared who was QB as long as we won. But I do think fans are very unfair to Johnson.

PTR

He was injury prone, he hurt himself falling on a football for god's sake (did I mention unlucky?). RJ lost that game for us, how many sacks did he give up? 6-7?

Flutie was more capable (adequate at best), but a distraction. They both sucked, but at least we do know what would have happened if RJ was in charge. I seriously doubt Flutie get's sacked as much as RJ in that game.

Now, do I blame the STs on that last play? Of course.

PTR

He also set a playoff record for most passing yards in a game. Moulds also fumbled at the end of a 60 yard pass that threw away points. Also before the play on which Flutie fumbled, Andre Reed took a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty that moved the ball from the 1 to 16 yard line.

It still absolutes blows my mind that people can still criticize Flutie and somehow find a way to pimp RJ. RJ was one of the worst QBs ever and played terrible for most of that Titans game. Flutie is our best QB since Kelly and the Bills have been cursed ever since the bonehead decision to bench him for the playoff game he earn. Until the Bills have a halftime cermony apologizing to Flutie, we are doomed forever. :rolleyes: