Are you telling me that the Patriots have now signed Galloway??!

When Galloway visited the Bills, he was an old, broken down reciever who could only catch deep balls. When a division rival signs him, we freak out and give it three punctuation marks. This board could put you in the looney bin.

That division rival has consistently has been in the play-offs and threatens for the Super Bowl for the last several years while all we do is twiddle our thumbs. I'll tell you what will put you in the looney bin, our ineptness to make the play-offs.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what everyone is saying on this site on the pro vs cons of Galloway...but do you remember when they had Donte Stallworth as the 3rd option? He had 600-700 yards and 3 TDs....Stallworth has the speed that Galloway has and he was plenty younger....I expect the Pats* to use him in about the same way.

lets hope that he's a poor man's Stallworth at this point in his career.

They use Aiken the same way we used Aiken and that is for STs.

Well, that's not entirely true. In his five years with the Bills, Aiken started two games. He had a total of 19 receptions in those five years, and a total of only five receptions in the final three years with the Bills.

In his one year with the Pats, Aiken started two games and had eight receptions.

The stats back up what I noticed from watching the games, the Pats actually used the pitiful Sam Aiken as a WR, far more often than did the Bills (particularly in his last three seasons in Buffalo).

But

TO+Evans+Reed (or whoever) < Moss+Galloway+Welker

I disagree. I think Brady, and the Pat* offense, could make our trio look every bit as good as their current threesome, and maybe better. I also think Parrish would be a star in the league, if he played for a competent offense,

That division rival has consistently has been in the play-offs and threatens for the Super Bowl for the last several years while all we do is twiddle our thumbs. I'll tell you what will put you in the looney bin, our ineptness to make the play-offs.

Good for you on your Miami "prediction" last year; way to put yourself over. OK genius if you think the Bills are sitting on their hands and not going signing all these great FA's like Joey Galloway, then let's hear some names right now available that Brandon and Co. should sign. We entertained Galloway and Coles, then signed another WR with better production than both put together. We signed a C/G to compete with the fatties we already have. We signed a backup QB to replace Losman. We are trying to re-sign our LT right now who will obviously demand a lot of cash, whether you agree with it or not. So come on Tip (or anyone else that wants to chime in) don't just whine who is out there I am all ears.

Good for you on your Miami "prediction" last year; way to put yourself over. OK genius if you think the Bills are sitting on their hands and not going signing all these great FA's like Joey Galloway, then let's hear some names right now available that Brandon and Co. should sign. We entertained Galloway and Coles, then signed another WR with better production than both put together. We signed a C/G to compete with the fatties we already have. We signed a backup QB to replace Losman. We are trying to re-sign our LT right now who will obviously demand a lot of cash, whether you agree with it or not. So come on Tip (or anyone else that wants to chime in) don't just whine who is out there I am all ears.

Just a couple of average LB's. That's all.

Just a couple of average LB's. That's all.

thank you nucci I agree: Crowell, June and Keiaho are still out there and any would probably help us out immensely more than friggin Joey Galloway. Also, good news Tip they are all under 35 years old so the Pats won't be interested.

He will when he only draws single coverage and burns you deep.

Have to agree with you Tip. They have by far done the best of any team in the offseason and I really thought this was the year we caught up with them.

The Patriots are quietly whipping together another veteran team and are looking to stay on top of the AFC East division. Signing TO isn't going to be enough if we are going to contend at all for the division title. C'mon Russ, start getting busy!

If you are referring to me saying for Russ to start getting busy as me insinuating that he's not doing his job then let me set the record straight. I think that he's doing a very good job but I also think that the Patriots are quietly assembling a very complete team and we need to still add more pieces to our roster to be able to compete in our division. I don't believe that the FO hasn't been giving great effort in adding important players. Unfortunately when all things are equal it seems that most of the FAs choose to go elsewheres. Hopefully with us signing TO our image has been changed to some degree.

I have no problem with you or anyone else calling me out on what I post but let's keep in mind that we are ALL Buffalo fans.

Since Galloway can do nothing else, other than go deep, I would hope when he is in the game, the CB gets deep help. He doesn't have the speed he once had, and has never been a route runner, nor a guy that does any dirty work. He goes long...period. I'd hope even the Bills can deal with that.

That is not true! He is an expert at holding out and ruining season when he finally joins! They even refer to it as the "Galloway" rule. Even Jason Peters is a novice to him. I hope he teaches this technique to a number of Pats* players.