Cutler formally asks to be traded

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else baffled by this?

One minute he's offended that his name was mentioned in the same sentence as the word trade...

...now he asks to be traded.

This sure has been a marketing campaign for this guy this off-season. I'm not sure it did wonders for his reputation, but he certainly got his name talked about.

One minute he's offended that his name was mentioned in the same sentence as the word trade...

This sure has been a marketing campaign for this guy this off-season. I'm not sure it did wonders for his reputation, but he certainly got his name talked about.

Only thing I'm baffled by is how big a baby Cutler is.

The Broncos management sounds disfunctional. People here complain about the BILLS hahaha. I am sorry but Josh Mcndaniels is retarded. The Bronces lack defensive players and they are worried about a QB?

no, basically he feels like McDaniels and Xanders are snakes, and tehy are full of sh*t, which he is probably right. They attempted to get Cassel, without letting him know anything, and now they are attempting to deny it. Great way to start their GM and coaching careers...by alienating one of the better young QB's in the NFL, and likely a QB a lot of NFL teams would love to have...

Oh well, guess it goes to show them not to do stupid things, get caught and then try and deny them...

Cutler has every reason to be pissed and apparently things got worse when they met face to face with Cutler shouting at McDaniels...this is not gonna work...they have to move Cutler, because you cannot have one of the team leaders basically having no respect for the coach or GM because of the way they have treated him and their attempts to do shady stuff behind his back, then lie to his face when they get caught that they weren't trying to do it...yeah whatever...

Only thing I'm baffled by is how big a baby Cutler is.

Sorry I have to side with Cutler here...the Broncos have made him feel about as unwelcome as you could make a player feel, and then their new coach lied to his face about not trying to trade for Cassel, then admitted he did try and trade for Cassel 2 weeks later. In my mind the guy can't be trusted, and Cutler has every right to be PO'd about it. If they are willing to treat the player their franchise is supposedly built around, imagine what they will do to other players...bet they will go into camp having no trust in this guy and the way he will treat them...

I mean really think about it. How would you feel if your boss had meetings with potential new hires to replace you, never said anything to you about any issues he had with you or things he wanted you to improve on, smiled to your face and told you how they want you here and are glad to have you, and then 2 weeks later admits that he was trying to replace you, and that they still could replace you even though the person they wanted chose another job. You would feel really good wouldn't you? Bet you would go to work and still have the same relationship as before with your boss right? Give me a break...that relationship is dead for all intents and purposes...if you think everything would be just fine like nothing happened either you are clueless about inter-personal relationships or you enjoy letting people lie to your face...

I gotta wonder what the Denver fans are thinking here. A piss poor job by management from the top on down may have cost them one of the best young Qbs in the game. Would anyone in their right mind really rather have Cassel over Cutler??? Really??

I gotta wonder what the Denver fans are thinking here. A piss poor job by management from the top on down may have cost them one of the best young Qbs in the game. Would anyone in their right mind really rather have Cassel over Cutler??? Really??

I think nothing of Cassel, and agree with you 100% about Cutler being the better QB, but whether it's a product of their team or not...Cassel beat the Bills twice this season, and the Bills beat Cutler in a pressure situation at home.

I think Cutler is the better QB, no doubt, I'm just saying it's not entirely unfair for biased McDaniels to have tried to make a move. I mean thus far, Cassel has proven to be a winner, Cutler, a loser.

I think nothing of Cassel, and agree with you 100% about Cutler being the better QB, but whether it's a product of their team or not...Cassel beat the Bills twice this season, and the Bills beat Cutler in a pressure situation at home.

I think Cutler is the better QB, no doubt, I'm just saying it's not entirely unfair for biased McDaniels to have tried to make a move. I mean thus far, Cassel has proven to be a winner, Cutler, a loser.

He's a product of the team. Did you watch that game in week 17? Cassel was nothing special. We got coached the sh-- out of that game. I think Cassel is the product of the system and Cutler is the product of a crappy defense.

What I am dumbfounded on is how Josh McDaniel was so clueless to think noone was going to find out about their failed attempt to get Cassel. I mean cmon...this isn't the 1930's...the press finds out about EVERYTHING pretty quickly these days. The worst thing McDaniel did was to deny it happened because with all the NFL reporters that have ins with the various teams, there was no way this wasn't gonna be found out, leaving McDaniel looking like the type of person you wouldn't trust as far as you could throw them...

Sorry to all the Cutler haters, but I think he has every right to be pissed. Also, I would love to have a QB in Buffalo that was a little brash, like Cutler. The guy has tremendous faith in his abilities...kind of reminds me a little of a HOF'er that used to play in Buffalo. I think he will be one of the elite QB's in the leauge over the next 10 years, provided he doesn't get traded to a really inept franchise...

McDaniel is already making the same mistakes that all of Belechiks' other protegees' made. He is assuming that his association with BB gives him carte blanch to be a dick to his players, you know, treating them like they are commodity's or company assets. While that may be ultimately true, being so cavalier does not serve the team well.What he is forgetting, BB has a few Super Bowl rings on his finger. Nothing new though... Belechik did the same thing to Bernie Kosar when he came to Cleveland. It didn't help him there. I suspect that Cutler will be starting somewhere in the NFL, winning games, and putting up nice stats, long after McDaneil is the Broncos ex-head coach.

Cutler can come to Buffalo for Evans straight up ... he'd be close to one the best leukemia centers in the country. That's one thing Buffalo has to offer.

Do they offer treatments for diabetes at leukemia centers now?