RealFootball365 really needs to go off the main page

Beerball

To Lynch’s detriment, Bills are now pass-first

But the option of using Lynch as a counterbalancing attacker may be off the table this season because throwing to Owens fewer than 10 times per game will prove unacceptable to Buffalo’s brand-new diva.'

WTF is that crapola? Did we suddenly get a dome? Are the teams we'll be playing in November/December only warm weather or dome teams? Did Jauron come out and say we're a pass first team? Does being a 'pass first' team necessarily hurt Lynch?

There's no reason for that schlock to be pegged on the front page IMHO.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is that crapola? Did we suddenly get a dome? Are the teams we'll be playing in November/December only warm weather or dome teams? Did Jauron come out and say we're a pass first team? Does being a 'pass first' team necessarily hurt Lynch?

....someone piss in your Maypo this morning? :rolleyes:

TBD yet. With roadies @ Miami, Atlanta, J-ville,Carolina and even Tennessee & KC, plus a possible home-dome game in TO, we could be a pass first O. Homies w/ Indy, N.O., N.E. & Cincy, we're gonna have to pass to be competitive. We'll know the answer to your question when the actual schedule is released.

I agree, it's hard to imagine..

When Anthony Bialy took over, the articles went to sh@t. Connor used to write good articles about the Bills.

I have not read one of those articles in a long time. I've never read any by this Bialy, but if he's worse than Connor, he's got to be pretty bad.

Connor's articles were no better than a TSW post.

Please remove RealFootball365 from the front page. Or create a seperate section for Blogs.

I agree. I saw the headline for that article and literally laughed out loud at realfootball365's stupidity. The Bills now have a more balanced offensive attack, we are by no means a "pass first team". And now, hopefully than trying to only ram the ball down the defensive front 7's throat with our run game, we have more offensive threats. Perfect for the west coast style offense.

I have not read one of those articles in a long time. I've never read any by this Bialy, but if he's worse than Connor, he's got to be pretty bad.

Connor's articles were no better than a TSW post.

Please remove RealFootball365 from the front page. Or create a seperate section for Blogs.

Bialy is absolutely miserable. I've been complaining about his use of the language for well over a year now. Honestly, he writes like I did when I was 12. He tries to sound smart, but accomplishes the opposite.

When Anthony Bialy took over, the articles went to sh@t. Connor used to write good articles about the Bills.

+1

It took Connor a while to find his legs, but he did and he was doing fine, considering the source for which he was writing. But this Bialy guy has torn apart any reputation Connor had built. We're being unfairly harsh on the guy, though, as I am sure he is trying hard -- but he is out of his element and is being given much more exposure than he should.

+1

It took Connor a while to find his legs, but he did and he was doing fine, considering the source for which he was writing. But this Bialy guy has torn apart any reputation Connor had built. We're being unfairly harsh on the guy, though, as I am sure he is trying hard -- but he is out of his element and is being given much more exposure than he should.

Agreed! :thumbsup:

I agree it should be removed, there are posters here who write better and are more informed.

Thank you very much for that. I'll bow for those well deserved props. :devil: Thank you, thank you, no, no, no :lol: you're really too kind. :D

realfootball is nothing more then a blogging site for aspiring NFL journalist wannabe's

Journalist wannabes almost as bad in their writing as Beerball. I hate to give Beerball any props but his writing's here are above Bialy's by this/close.

Bialy is absolutely miserable. I've been complaining about his use of the language for well over a year now. Honestly, he writes like I did when I was 12. He tries to sound smart, but accomplishes the opposite.

Like StupidNation. :thumbsup:

I agree I read the article and to say the Bills will be a pass happy team has no merit whatsoever.

First off: It is March 12th: How do we know this?

Second Off: Perhaps Marshawn gets a few less carries; but did it ever dawn on this bozo that me might be more effective with the carries he has? Nah, that's too obvious.

Also, he might be more carries, because the Bills will run more plays, and thus have more snaps.

Passing can setup the running game just as much as the other way around.

Does that guy get paid for his opinion?