Matt Jones Arrested

Bail is set at $150,000. Damn. He just cost himself hundreds of thousands if not millions...of dollars.

He has wased his talent and career ..... the year he was drafted I was really hoping that the Bills would get him. I'm glad they did not.

Yeah, a 6 foot 6 beefy receiver who could run fast and jump high...just goes to show that physicality is only one half of the story.

I'm sick of the Bills having choir boys. Character doesn't matter, a little attitude would take this team a long way. [/sarcasm]

great now the jags really have no recievers

he actually was their best receiver this past season. I had him as an alternate for my fantasy football team. He consistantly got 3-5 catches for them a game and some valuable third down receptions.

great now the jags really have no recievers

Wonder if they would have mad a run at TO if this was a week ago?

It is sad to see promising athletes, or for that matter regular folk, who

get involved with drugs and alcohol.

Yeah, a 6 foot 6 beefy receiver who could run fast and jump high...just goes to show that physicality is only one half of the story.

There are probably still some posters here who will clamor for the Bills to get him.

He was a QB who plays receiver like a QB...very soft.

But, but, but..he's tall!

Not sure that him drinking a couple cold ones at a golf tournament 8 months after his arrest for drugs should land him in the clink. I mean, it's not like he was illegally sneaking Hennessy into night clubs, smoking dope in his Benz while carrying a loaded illegal weapon, or denting his car hitting and running white girls after a long night of clubbing with his homies.

MJ deserved to be suspended and punished for the coke use, but drinking a cold one at the golf course? Seems a bit much.

Not sure that him drinking a couple cold ones at a golf tournament 8 months after his arrest for drugs should land him in the clink. I mean, it's not like he was illegally sneaking Hennessy into night clubs, smoking dope in his Benz while carrying a loaded illegal weapon, or denting his car hitting and running white girls after a long night of clubbing with his homies.

MJ deserved to be suspended and punished for the coke use, but drinking a cold one at the golf course? Seems a bit much.

I know I misunderstood the original post, he wasn't re-arrested for posession of cocaine, rather just violated his original probation for the cocaine charge by getting caught drinking beer.