Question Would You Trade Edwards For Cutler

We would probably need to throw in a pick.

Is there any interest in obtaining the services of Jay Cutler if possible?

Without trying to sound too sarcastic, we just released a dumb, strong-armed QB! I think we should take our chances with the guy we have now. Trent has shown flashes of brilliance ie: the comeback against the raiders and jags, he's only going to improve, IMO. B-)

Any GM who wouldnt do this in a hearbeat would have to be fired...it will NEVER happen though, no way Denver wants Trent over Cutler.

So that is a big YES, but we might as well talk about trading for Manning or Brees, because at this points its about as likely...

We would probably need to throw in a pick.

Is there any interest in obtaining the services of Jay Cutler if possible?

NO!....the guy has a sub .500 record,and has never been to the playoffs, So you tell me where the upside over T.E. is?....wait did Bill Walsh endorse Cutler?....if he did i change my mind......NOT!

NO!....the guy has a sub .500 record,and has never been to the playoffs, So you tell me where the upside over T.E. is?....wait did Bill Walsh endorse Cutler?....if he did i change my mind......NOT!

He has a better arm, and the 2009 BUF pass offense will be either bombs to the twin fly pattern queens or behind-the-LOS dumps.

We must talk Turk.