Bills are lost... Why bring in a cancer

jms62

PR Move... Nothing more. You knowingly bring a cancer into your organization in attempt to bolster sagging season ticket sales...

I take it that you are betting the house on Dallas to WIN the superbowl this year now that they got rid of the cancer .

He'll totally ruin this playoff caliber team we've built over the last 9 years!

Seriously. These threads are beyond funny. We've "sold our soul to the devil!!" Such drama queens. We have sucked royally for a decade now and T.O. is going to make it worse? How is that even possible. I was shocked we did it but for a one year contract, sure seems like a great deal to me.

PR Move... Nothing more. You knowingly bring a cancer into your organization in attempt to bolster sagging season ticket sales...

You're right...A PR move bringing in a Guy who had almost as many (25 to 26) Recieving TD's all by his lonesome as the Bills have had total over the past 2 Years...A WR who has had 3 straight Seasons with 10 TD Catches or more (38 total over those 3 Years to The Bills 45 Total AS A TEAM!!!)...

Purely PR no question... :thumbsup:

he is only a cancer when he stays longer than a year at a new team if you review all of his stops...its a brilliant move that brings in a HOF caliber receiver....

Fuggit, I'm so numb from the disgust over this team's performance I've seen the last decade that hellz yes, I'd rather watch a brief year of "cancer" than the turd show on turf I've been subjected to. At least they're trying something. Those tickets are going to get sold either way buddy. Plus, a solid draft will make this team exciting again. When do you suppose he inflicts his cancer? Game 1? Game 2? Game 3? Game 10? So what.... Worst case he's out of here a few weeks later and you can thank him for a high draft pick if it all blows up in Buffalo's face. God forbid we tinker with our vanilla formula in our quest to achieve the annual 7-9. Here's an idea, maybe how about these grown men use those balls God gave them and put TO in his $%& place if he gets out of hand. There's an idea.

Fuggit, I'm so numb from the disgust over this team's performance I've seen the last decade that hellz yes, I'd rather watch a brief year of "cancer" than the turd show on turf I've been subjected to. At least they're trying something. Those tickets are going to get sold either way buddy. Plus, a solid draft will make this team exciting again. When do you suppose he inflicts his cancer? Game 1? Game 2? Game 3? Game 10? So what.... Worst case he's out of here a few weeks later and you can thank him for a high draft pick if it all blows up in Buffalo's face. God forbid we tinker with our vanilla formula in our quest to achieve the annual 7-9. Here's an idea, maybe how about these grown men use those balls God gave them and put TO in his $%& place if he gets out of hand. There's an idea.

than the turd show on turf I've been subjected

LFMAO!!!

Go pull down your pants and insert the largest jagged object you can find....thanks

It was a PR move no question, to sell tickets.

I'm glad so many people are excstatic cause if he does well, it means more Jauron in Buffalo! If he does bad, the DJ is gone and its anotehr year of no playoffs

Who cares, ITS A BIG NAME SIGNING AND MEDIA NOW TALKS ABOUT BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a desperate move by a desperate team, who has a desperate coach and a legion of desperate fans, who are really desperate to get any player who could make a difference in here.

Owens was a desperate player so its a perfect match.

the fact is for the 1st time this offseason I'm looking forward to football in 2009, and I won't be canceling my sunday ticket like I was planning.

PR move or not, TO will make Evans a better WR, and it could open up our O a bunch...

Dare I say we win an AFC East game this year...

but who knows maybe some small market love is exactly what TO needs...