We just sold our soul to the Devil

cale

This was so obviously a marketing move. Think the Bills lost a bunch of season tix renewals? I think so.

He will be a boy scout for half the season and the moment we are out of it, he'll explode. No coach is going to want to come here with that idiot on our team. Thankfully it's only for 1 year.

This could be a genius move or the nail on the coffin that finally puts this franchise in the ground.

Still, I give them credit for trying to shake things up. We don't have a strong enough locker room to keep him in check. The lunatic is gonna run the asylum.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He will be a boy scout for half the season and the moment we are out of it, he'll explode.

That is exactly why it's a good move. If we don't make some serious waves this year, this team is getting rebuilt anyways.

T.O. Has 1 year to earn himself a real good contract. If he produces, he's coming back. If he doesn't, he's gone. Personally, I think that T.O. has every reason now to play his hardest and stay in perfect shape, we're set at WR now.

This was so obviously a marketing move. Think the Bills lost a bunch of season tix renewals? I think so.

He will be a boy scout for half the season and the moment we are out of it, he'll explode. No coach is going to want to come here with that idiot on our team. Thankfully it's only for 1 year.

This could be a genius move or the nail on the coffin that finally puts this franchise in the ground.

Still, I give them credit for trying to shake things up. We don't have a strong enough locker room to keep him in check. The lunatic is gonna run the asylum.

Yeah, marketing move. All the way. Because they really don't care how good the team is. c'mon...

I was getting a headache thinking about this but the one year deal is genius. Owens is playing for his future. This is his last chance to show the NFL he can play nice. If he becomes an A-hole like he was on every other team then he's shooting himself in the foot for ever getting another NFL contract. This could turn out to be a very good move.

To me it just confirms that Buffalo is the worst franchise in the league. They need about ten guys, and they got the one guy that can ruin everyone else. But Ralph will con some of you rubes into buying tickets, and that's all he wanted to do.

I was getting a headache thinking about this but the one year deal is genius. Owens is playing for his future. This is his last chance to show the NFL he can play nice. If he becomes an A-hole like he was on every other team then he's shooting himself in the foot for ever getting another NFL contract. This could turn out to be a very good move.

exactly. :bag:

I really think that this T.O. thing is a rorschach test. Some will see a glass half full. Others will see a glass half empty.

I think a person's reaction to this signing says more about that person than it does the signing itself.

Well this site seems to run about 75% negative at most times. I guess it's too much to ask for that to change.

As for me, I'm overjoyed we signed the guy.

At TO's age, he doesn't get anything more than a 1-2 years deal max. When one combines his track record, only a few "stupid" teams would have been willing to consider him. Yep, we are one of the few.

Yet, from the Bills perspective, this gives Hardy a break in not being pressured to return before he's healed and ready. In fact, I'd be surprised if he isn't on the PUP to begin the season.

T.O. Has 1 year to earn himself a real good contract. If he produces, he's coming back. If he doesn't, he's gone. Personally, I think that T.O. has every reason now to play his hardest and stay in perfect shape, we're set at WR now.

With all the crap about him, he does these all the time.