We just sold our soul to the Devil

cale

40 years? Maybe, but after 1966 season (early 1967), the Bills trade Lamonica for a washed up Art Powell, and

QB with a blown arm (Flores) ranks much higher in my memory. All TO costs us at this point is cash. No comparison.

How about trading Ron McDole, Tom Keating, or letting Pat Williams walk. I won't even get into some of our famous daft picks, but Williams wasn't our worst, just our most clostly.

Nah, I would admit I don't like the signing but it is far from the worst player move the Bills have ever made.

Write this down. Signing TO is worse than all that you mention above. I actually hope I'm wrong and if we make the playoffs and win the 1st game - I will change my avatar to a crow pie. But I don't think I'm wrong. Marvin Harrison would have been much smarter.

As far as cost ? You left out the high price of locker room poison and setting back TE's career 2 years.

Tho you left out some whoppers like Thurman Thomas, Reuben Brown.........

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Write this down. Signing TO is worse than all that you mention above. I actually hope I'm wrong and if we make the playoffs and win the 1st game - I will change my avatar to a crow pie. But I don't think I'm wrong. Marvin Harrison would have been much smarter.

As far as cost ? You left out the high price of locker room poison and setting back TE's career 2 years.

Tho you left out some whoppers like Thurman Thomas, Reuben Brown.........

Bottom line, the guy is productive. More than our top two WR's combined. Great move by the front office. Enough said.

I was getting a headache thinking about this but the one year deal is genius. Owens is playing for his future. This is his last chance to show the NFL he can play nice. If he becomes an A-hole like he was on every other team then he's shooting himself in the foot for ever getting another NFL contract. This could turn out to be a very good move.

Isn't that what Dallas said?

This was so obviously a marketing move. Think the Bills lost a bunch of season tix renewals? I think so.

He will be a boy scout for half the season and the moment we are out of it, he'll explode. No coach is going to want to come here with that idiot on our team. Thankfully it's only for 1 year.

This could be a genius move or the nail on the coffin that finally puts this franchise in the ground.

Still, I give them credit for trying to shake things up. We don't have a strong enough locker room to keep him in check. The lunatic is gonna run the asylum.

are you kidding me. are you not sick watching for the last 3 years opposing teams double cover lee and basically taking him out of the game then putting 8 in the box and killing our running game because we had no viable #2 receiver?

well brother you tell me how they are going to do that now. double our wide outs and lynch will kill you. put 8 in the box and Evans and owens will run free all day long!

is it a chance maybe but its a one year deal. it could turn out to be the best thing this town has seen in 9 long years. remember in the first year in every town he played in he was lights out.

at least we are excited. when was the last time we were excited as a bills fan. all the media are ripping us on Sirius now but screw them. all i know is that i cant wait for opening day.

Come-on!

no that would be toss up between Bennie Anderson and Tuten Reyes

or 90% of the other free agent OL they brought in the last 15 years

TO has talent

There is no chemistry on this team to destroy - so what's the downside

It's not like he will breaking up any long running playoff string.

What happened to character players?? Thurman, Andre nor Jim would do anything Marshawn and TO have done in the past. I have always tried to be optimistic with the Bills but I do not like the move.

TO is a character

he does not have bad character like Lynch and Hardy

the interaction between him and Dick will be priceless

at least the Bills will be worth following - even if their record is in the 6 win category