LT Gets "Final Offer" From San Diego

H2o

if i were LT i would tell them to go jump off a cliff. The chargers ran him into the ground over the years and now asking him to make less money. It's kinda sad. Unfortunately, i am not sure if there would be a market for him out there. Most teams have spent their money. Maybe KC would take him.

I think LT would have plenty of interest if he hit the market. When a superstar come off a sub-par season, there will always be the temptation for a team in need to take a chance that it was more an abberation, than a sign of things to come. Tomlinson started to look more like himself late in the season...

Why will they be sorry, in the last 2 years he has hardly been a factor in big games. Great players start to go down hill at some point. It would be nice for players to finish out long careers with the same team, but in today's NFL, with the cap, you can not afford to keep paying big money to players that are no longer performing at a high level. Better to cut him a year too soon than 2 years too late.

I think LT would have plenty of interest if he hit the market. When a superstar come off a sub-par season, there will always be the temptation for a team in need to take a chance that it was more an abberation, than a sign of things to come. Tomlinson started to look more like himself late in the season...

Yup--looked like himself----sitting on the sidelines for a playoff game.