Kelly sells house in OP and the buyer is Lynch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope he serves only soft drinks and Kool Aid in his new party room. Anything more stout seems to lead to trouble for him.

If he insists on bringing bottles from home into the bar in his basement, and gets thrown out of the bar for bringing bottles from home, does that violate his probation?

:lol:

I'm just reporting what I know here, but this is the last piece of the puzzle for Jimbo to buy the Bills and keep them in Buffalo. I heard from my "inside sources" (and no, I can't tell you who they are, because they won't give me anymore coupons to the Bills Store if I do), but they said Jimbo was only $100,000 or so away from being able to purchase the Bills and keep them here when Ralph dies.

So, he sold this property to collect a little interest on the money he made from the sale and will now buy the Bills when Ralph passes. And no, don't ask me who the Bills are going to sign next in Free Agency, because my inside sources swore me to secrecy. Even if I did tell you, you wouldn't know their names anyway, because they are all backups and practice squad players from other NFL and CFL teams.

WRITE IT DOWN, I SAID IT FIRST!

I'm just reporting what I know here, but this is the last piece of the puzzle for Jimbo to buy the Bills and keep them in Buffalo. I heard from my "inside sources" (and no, I can't tell you who they are, because they won't give me anymore coupons to the Bills Store if I do), but they said Jimbo was only $100,000 or so away from being able to purchase the Bills and keep them here when Ralph dies.

So, he sold this property to collect a little interest on the money he made from the sale and will now buy the Bills when Ralph passes. And no, don't ask me who the Bills are going to sign next in Free Agency, because my inside sources swore me to secrecy. Even if I did tell you, you wouldn't know their names anyway, because they are all backups and practice squad players from other NFL and CFL teams.

What kind of car do you drive?

It has a dance floor?!

During Kelly's playing days his house was the Bills gathering place. It kept them out of the public eye so they could relax more and it kept the guys from getting into the newspapers for negative things. So the house was pretty much a place for players to do everything they could on a date when they brought their women over.

During Kelly's playing days his house was the Bills gathering place. It kept them out of the public eye so they could relax more and it kept the guys from getting into the newspapers for negative things. So the house was pretty much a place for players to do everything they could on a date when they brought their women over.

Yup, 2nd to Rick James' pad, it was known as a party house for the NFL in Buffalo. Used to live less than a mile from there, its at the very end of a dead end street on a circle, only way you see it is if its your destination. Beautiful houses back there.

:beer:

I'm not doubting that you may know a ticket agent but I doubt Kelly couldn't get financed for that last 100K. He probably has 100K worth of empty beer cans in the garage. Good laugh though! :lol:

if he needs to sell a house and come up with 100K, he can't afford to buy the bills
EXACTLY!

What, he was only a $100,000 short on $500,000,000 (give or take a couple $100 Million)??!!?!?

you said it man. that's the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. ever.

You guys did notice the :lol: at the end of that post, right?

A typist I am not. Clearly. Sorry about that.

You can edit that title, bob ... just click the "edit" box on your original post. Then nobody else will make fun of it. :beer: