SOLUTION TO TATERHILL AVATAR "PROBLEM"

jester43

frantically searching for the vomiting smiley to respond...

But then again, people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

Like, my Cybil - like my Cybil?

She used to be something. So did Drew. :doh:

95922[/snapback]

When I saw that interview on television, I realized just what makeup can do for a person. Fugg, she looked like hammered stevestojan that day.

think about it...if EVERYONE had the picture of this gargantuan creature adorning their posts, it would soon CEASE TO BE REVOLTING!!

CMON WHO'S WITH ME?! :doh:  :lol:

What???? :lol:

think about it...if EVERYONE had the picture of this gargantuan creature adorning their posts, it would soon CEASE TO BE REVOLTING!!

CMON WHO'S WITH ME?! :doh:  :lol:

95910[/snapback]

No.

frantically searching for the vomiting smiley to respond...

But then again, people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

Like, my Cybil - like my Cybil?

She used to be something. So did Drew. :doh:

95922[/snapback]

YIKES. is that cybil shepard? what happened?

YIKES.  is that cybil shepard?  what happened?

95940[/snapback]

She hit the wall at about 150 mph! :doh:

If you watch those old Moonlighting shows from the 80's, they had her closeups shot through a filter that put her slightly out of focus.

Gaaarrr...Captain McGillicuddy has no qualms with thee avatar of taterhill...in fact many a time in port has the great Captain taken up a nights stay with sea lovin women who look similar to the avataaarrr..

:lol:

When I saw that interview on television, I realized just what makeup can do for a person.  Fugg, she looked like hammered stevestojan that day.

95923[/snapback]

You have to give her credit, though. She was late for an interview (I believe her flight was delayed), didn't have time to be made up or have her hair done, and wore a hooded coat for the interview. But as I understand it, when she was questioned, she basically explained the situation and offered to take the hood off.

She looked like hell, but I tend to appreciate a person who at one time was a beauty queen, but is willing to laugh at herself as a human.

Still a very freaky picture, though.

You have to give her credit, though. She was late for an interview (I believe her flight was delayed), didn't have time to be made up or have her hair done, and wore a hooded coat for the interview. But as I understand it, when she was questioned, she basically explained the situation and offered to take the hood off.

She looked like hell, but I tend to appreciate a person who at one time was a beauty queen, but is willing to laugh at herself as a human.

Good response Paco. She hasn't had any surgeries yet.

It's sad to read the previous posts. What have we come to? A woman can't get old? She has to keep going under the knife because guys can only look at the damn package?

I see the photo of the fat guy at his computer on

www.ircimages.com

all the time.

NO ~ That site is not work safe ... but it is very entertaining and a good source for links to Euro web sites that are free just like the US Internet used to be 10 years ago.