Lynch pleads guilty to Firearms Possession

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he said the right things and confessed. 2 major differences from a year ago! He's still pretty damn young and I want to buy into it. If he runs afoul again, he didn't mean what he said today.

Sadly, he's our most determined and very best player...

2 games is what the Bills must be expecting also

Fred Taylor, Jones, Foster have been brought in.

t

They are looking for a RB backup to Fred Jackson thats for sure at least for the first couple of games

Why are we be looking so far into this RB situation. 2 games with Jackson back there and Omen in a few plays is fine with me. Jackson is good we need to be looking to give him a contract and getting a DE or WR rather then bringing in all these RBs. That is a one position I felt good about on the Bills team.

I'm glad he came forward and said the right thing.

He's a 22-year old millionaire football star, he made a mistake and I hope he learns from it and behaves himself. Take your punishment like a man and putit behind you.

Bills fans love this guy. He's the best player on our team.

Somehow I can't actually see/hear Marshawn saying this:

“Today I pled guilty to a misdemeanor violation of having a firearm in a vehicle,” Lynch said in a statement e-mailed to PFT. “I am embarrassed by my recent arrest and conviction. I deeply regret that I placed myself in this situation.

“I have made mistakes in the past. Although I have learned many lessons over recent years, I obviously have not learned enough.

“I apologize to my family, the Buffalo Bills organization, my teammates, the Buffalo community, and Commissioner Goodell. I have already learned from this recent mistake and am sincerely committed to being a more responsible citizen and better representative of the NFL.”

I still think Fred Jackson is the better back. Lynch has more power, but overall Jackson is the better of the 2.

Freddy looked awfully good in that last game. Would be interesting to see him get 20+ carries for a few games to see what he does. We may have that opportunity.

When its all said and done after appeals and such, i'll be shocked if he's suspended for more than 1 game. I'm betting on no suspension.

I'll take that bet. At least two.

When its all said and done after appeals and such, i'll be shocked if he's suspended for more than 1 game. I'm betting on no suspension.

If Brandon Marshall got 1 game for beating-up his woman almost a dozen times (that we know of), Lynch shouldn't be suspended at all.

I still think Fred Jackson is the better back. Lynch has more power, but overall Jackson is the better of the 2.

Saying Jackson is better is a big stretch of the imagination. Clearly Lynch has the much bigger upside, based on his skill sets. But c'mon, let's not get carried away with calling a very good backup, better than a guy with the potential to be a star in the league. If he isn't already.