T.O. to the Bills

stang21

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Primary unless he is effectively doubled then Evans or Reed become primay. Get the Picture?

Right. It's not like a team has to designate a primary receiver. Moss is the primary receiver on the Pats and yet Welker gets more balls and catches more. Fitzgerald may be the best receiver in the game and yet Boldin gets just as many.

No.

Yeah, we have so many players on this team with that burning desire to win. Guys who would play hurt in a Superbowl and risk further permanent injury. Guys that are dedicated to the game. Guys like Peters. He may be caustic, but it just may be because he expects the same of his teammates. We wouldn't want that.

Time to get him here indeed! TO would give us a spark on offense that no other Free Agent WR could. Our HC has nothing to lose and should be posturing to get him. If it does'nt work out you get rid of him. If it does I believe 10 or 11 wins will come our way, he is usually not a problem the first year.

Yeah, we have so many players on this team with that burning desire to win. Guys who would play hurt in a Superbowl and risk further permanent injury. Guys that are dedicated to the game. Guys like Peters. He may be caustic, but it just may be because he expects the same of his teammates. We wouldn't want that.

He is pathological- just like fans who think risking permanent injury AGAINST doctors orders is a good thing. With him gone, Dallas will run the ball more and be a better team. By the way, his last playoff win was with San Francisco against the the Packers on a drive that was handed to them by the refs. Philadelphia lost any semblance of an offense that got them to the Superbowl when he came back- they went from running and spreading the ball around to the "Look at me" TO" offense. Funny, that happened in Dallas too. as you said- we WOULDN'T want that

Guest dog14787
He is pathological- just like fans who think risking permanent injury AGAINST doctors orders is a good thing. With him gone, Dallas will run the ball more and be a better team. By the way, his last playoff win was with San Francisco against the the Packers on a drive that was handed to them by the refs. Philadelphia lost any semblance of an offense that got them to the Superbowl when he came back- they went from running and spreading the ball around to the "Look at me" TO" offense. Funny, that happened in Dallas too. as you said- we WOULDN'T want that

This guy is so horrible and disruptive yet he manages to score TD's more than any other WR in the league over the last few years and continues to make big plays all over the football field.

Dallas knew what they where getting into when they brought TO into the organization, they wanted points and big plays and TO delivered, period, end of story. :lol:

This guy is so horrible and disruptive yet he manages to score TD's more than any other WR in the league over the last few years and continues to make big plays all over the football field.

Dallas knew what they where getting into when they brought TO into the organization, they wanted points and big plays and TO delivered, period, end of story. :lol:

Dallas with the most talent in the league

With T.O on the team

expected to contend for the superbowl

complained and made a scene about Jason Witten and Romo when he wasn't getting the football

Failed to make the playoffs

Dallas Cowboys considered the Biggest Bust and one of the laughing stocks of the league

Period

end of story!

Philadelphia lost any semblance of an offense that got them to the Superbowl when he came back- they went from running and spreading the ball around to the "Look at me" TO" offense. Funny, that happened in Dallas too. as you said- we WOULDN'T want that

I've never had any interest in having Owens in Buffalo. With that being said, exactly what part of the Bills well-oiled offensive machine would you hate to see Owens disrupt? :lol:

The guy has some issues no doubt but Dallas lost a playoff game as Romo dropped the center snap on a chipshot fg. Hardly Owens fault. And I thought he played pretty well in the Super Bowl coming off a serious injury. When was our last playoff win?

PFT is now reporting the Bills are chasing Owens.

:lol:

We seriously cant be doing this...

Well...there is no denying his talent.

There is no denying he would be a force on the field.

There is no denying he would be a disaster in the clubhouse.

I say we offer him an incentive laded contract which bans him from speaking to the media, has little up-front cash and has few penalties for cutting him after week 2. If you write the contract right, and cut your losses before he gets TOO disruptive, it might be worth taking a shot.

But dont do some long-term alot of cash up front deal with him. not now..not ever.

I've never had any interest in having Owens in Buffalo. With that being said, exactly what part of the Bills well-oiled offensive machine would you hate to see Owens disrupt? :lol:

Percisely how could this offense get more pathetic that it is? They are painful to watch. My plan for next season is to play a lot of fall golf and DVD the Bills games.

PFT is now reporting the Bills are chasing Owens.

:thumbsup:

We seriously cant be doing this...

THEY cannot be serious!!!! if its true i have even less confidence in this football organization. Flame a way all you want but you get rid of a cannon arm because your a dink and dunk team but you want to brin in another DEEP THREAT receiver for a QB who barely throws beyond the first down marker. Are we a vertical team or a rushing possesion team.

I dont want him here hes not a fit this team needs to take lessons from the pats they have a SYSTEM and only bring in players that FIT THAT SYSTEM!!!! :lol:

take lessons from the pats they have a SYSTEM and only bring in players that FIT THAT SYSTEM!!!! :lol:

I disagree. Strongly.

It's the Bills that are the team that is only bringing in players that fit their current system; thereby limiting their pool of resources and lessening their chances of success.

The Pats are the exact opposite in that they just bring in guys who they think can play and then adjust their gameplans to fit the talent they have and opponents they'll be facing.

Yes I agree the Bills should be emulating the Pats, but by going away from system players and instead bringing in ballplayers and adjusting their "system" to the talent they have.

THEY cannot be serious!!!! if its true i have even less confidence in this football organization. Flame a way all you want but you get rid of a cannon arm because your a dink and dunk team but you want to brin in another DEEP THREAT receiver for a QB who barely throws beyond the first down marker. Are we a vertical team or a rushing possesion team.

I dont want him here hes not a fit this team needs to take lessons from the pats they have a SYSTEM and only bring in players that FIT THAT SYSTEM!!!! :lol:

So maybe it's time to tweek the system a little.

Guest dog14787
Percisely how could this offense get more pathetic that it is? They are painful to watch. My plan for next season is to play a lot of fall golf and DVD the Bills games.

Just from a marketing perspective TO is a gold mine, especially with Ralph Wilson trying to promote the Toronto game, TO may not be much help in the team locker room , but in this time of economic hardships TO can help this organization and the City of Buffalo in many ways.

Good for you DJ :lol: