Start an unfounded rumor about the previous poster

/dev/null

KD in CT actually lives in California he is just not smart enough to know that the abbreviation for the state is CA.

When BuffaloBill was growing up he'd ask his mommy if he could give her a goodnight kiss on the cheek - she bent over!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Gary Oldman's stupid oafish partner in crime in Air Force One who helps him hi-jack the plane? Steely Dan is that guy.

Sage can't actually read and has his little sister make his fantasy baseball picks for him.

dev null's slashes go both ways.

Special Teams Bench Warmer KD was brought into OBD today to tour the facilities.

At a press conference afterward Jauron was quoted saying, "We understand he's undersized, but he likes football. It's tough to win in our league, and sometimes when you have a guy like KD--a guy who might not neccesarily have any skill whatsoever--he becomes an asset simply because he understands what it means to be on a team. Plus, I don't like people saying I'm a racist homophobe, so having a transexual Puerto Rican in the locker room will certainly help define our team's culture."

Yeah well, those are your daughters in your avatar and I banged 'em all!!!

b.harami was recently seen on an episode of "To Catch a Predator." When Chris Hansen asked why he showed up to the house naked, he replied, "We were just going to play doctor."