Start an unfounded rumor about the previous poster

/dev/null

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steely Dan is unemployed and has recently incurred unexpected medical bills. To help make ends meet he has gone drag and became a bukake movie star.

BLZFAN4LIFE is in reality "Captain Checkdown." He is currently playing golf in Los Gatos (wearing one glove). While waiting to putt he is daydreaming about doubling his career touch down pass total to his receiving corps of Lee Evans, Steve Johnson and T.O. next season. When his buddy yells and jolts him from his stupor he then realizes his head is still hurting from that concussion.

BLZFAN4LIFE is in reality "Captain Checkdown." He is currently playing golf in Los Gatos (wearing one glove). While waiting to putt he is daydreaming about doubling his career touch down pass total to his receiving corps of Lee Evans, Steve Johnson and T.O. next season. When his buddy yells and jolts him from his stupor he then realizes his head is still hurting from that concussion.

BuffaloBill has a crush on JP.

justnzane is really lame at this stuff. Oops it's supposed to be a rumor. justnzane works hard at this stuff.

What do you get when you put a cat in the microwave? I don't know about you but Steely Dan gets an erection!!

This is my first try, I never post off the Bills board.

What do you get when you put a cat in the microwave? I don't know about you but Steely Dan gets an erection!!

I once killed a man just to sustain an erection.

Oops, I think I'm in the wrong thread.

:P

Your mom's a Hall of Famer - Ashley Dupree gave the induction speech

dev likes to smell a dogs butt every Thursday at 5:02 pm