Start an unfounded rumor about the previous poster

/dev/null

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

justnzane is just what he suggests - just insane - currently he resides in a rubber room where he spends his time singing to himself and masturbating in front of the orderlies.

...BuffaloBill knows this because he is an orderly where justnzane is institutionalized and BuffaloBill is always the first to voluntarily clean up justnzanze's cell. nyum nyum.

Mr. WEO is not only a member, he's also the president of the Mike Martz fan club. He uses astral projection prowice to actually sit in with the Martz family during their weekly TV dinner night. Makes him feel like part of the family :thumbsup:

Mr. WEO is not only a member, he's also the president of the Mike Martz fan club. He uses astral projection prowice to actually sit in with the Martz family during their weekly TV dinner night. Makes him feel like part of the family :thumbsup:

H2o grew up poor in the inner city of Buffalo. Through a bit of luck and smarts he made it through College and graduated with honors. He has now made a small fortune selling incontinence supplies to nursing homes. He quips "selling this stuff is definitely recession proof. People have to do #1 and #2 no matter what the Federal Reserve or Congress is doing."

justnzane is just what he suggests - just insane - currently he resides in a rubber room where he spends his time singing to himself and masturbating in front of the orderlies.

surprisingly you aren't too far off with the crazy, then again teaching high school kids just outside of Atlanta will do that.

H2o grew up poor in the inner city of Buffalo. Through a bit of luck and smarts he made it through College and graduated with honors. He has now made a small fortune selling incontinence supplies to nursing homes. He quips "selling this stuff is definitely recession proof. People have to do #1 and #2 no matter what the Federal Reserve or Congress is doing."

BuffaloBill lives in the projects of Buffalo, where he earns dollar bills for giving rimjobs to elite cliente like Masiello, Giambra, and Rob Johnson. He sleeps in the back of a 1984 Yugo, while waiting to dive in front of Marshawn Lynch's Hummer.

BuffaloBill lives in the projects of Buffalo, where he earns dollar bills for giving rimjobs to elite cliente like Masiello, Giambra, and Rob Johnson. He sleeps in the back of a 1984 Yugo, while waiting to dive in front of Marshawn Lynch's Hummer.

Justnzane speaks to us all courtesy of "internet for inmates". The time he doesn't spend on TBD, he's surfing the net seducing fat women to bring him cartons of cigarettes to his "penal" establishment. He has the cheapest Newports in "tha joint".

Justnzane speaks to us all courtesy of "internet for inmates". The time he doesn't spend on TBD, he's surfing the net seducing fat women to bring him cartons of cigarettes to his "penal" establishment. He has the cheapest Newports in "tha joint".

H2O is really O3. He also serves in the joint with me where he is my B word. He gives men pleasure to earn the cheapest Newports. I bought O3 off of John Lyshitski who bought him from crycon Simon Phoenix.

H2O is really O3. He also serves in the joint with me where he is my B word. He gives men pleasure to earn the cheapest Newports. I bought O3 off of John Lyshitski who bought him from crycon Simon Phoenix.

In light of his recent comments, justnzane has been committed to a ward for the just insane. He admitted to never having seen H at any point and his last batch of cigarettes brought to him by "Candy", seen in photo here http://media.photobucket.com/image/fat%20w...0x251.jpg?o=102, were laced with something.

justnzane moved to GA because he wanted to live around the Cahulawassee River :wallbash:

slash drowned because justnzane tied cinder blocks to his feet, slash now resides at the bottom of the Chattahoochee River, where justnzane routinely visits

slash drowned because justnzane tied cinder blocks to his feet, slash now resides at the bottom of the Chattahoochee River, where justnzane routinely visits

Justnzane recently won a court case where he sued the school district he works for. Seems on Friday casual days he liked to report to work in drag. When the district told him this was a violation of the dress code policy he responded by saying "...but I am wearing a dress. So what's the problem? Do you not like the fact that I do not wear anything under it?" He won his suit because the attorney for the district and the judge both belong to the MOGDLWS (men of Georgia dress like women society) like justnzane.

Justnzane recently won a court case where he sued the school district he works for. Seems on Friday casual days he liked to report to work in drag. When the district told him this was a violation of the dress code policy he responded by saying "...but I am wearing a dress. So what's the problem? Do you not like the fact that I do not wear anything under it?" He won his suit because the attorney for the district and the judge both belong to the MOGDLWS (men of Georgia dress like women society) like justnzane.

Buffalo Bill has a picture of his wife and sister on his desk at work, and there is only one woman in the picture.