Start an unfounded rumor about the previous poster

/dev/null

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H2o has two user accounts on this board ... he is also "Soprano"

damj and his cousin are the second consecutive generation of 1st cousins to marry sisters and he has a niece and nephew that are also 2nd and 4th cousins ...

oh wait ... that one is true ... never mind.

damj and his cousin are the second consecutive generation of 1st cousins to marry sisters and he has a niece and nephew that are also 2nd and 4th cousins ...

oh wait ... that one is true ... never mind.

damj has no life to the point where he trolls himself online.

H2o likes to fart in bed and pull the covers over his head.

"damj" is a professional model of women's "Plus Size" clothing. The only problem is he's not a woman, but he sure can fill a D-Cup.

I feel so special ... and btw ... I'm still waiting for you to change my status from rookie to stud-muffin ... you promised!

Damj is so intent on getting out of rookie status because he is really a centurian. He fears that he may pass on soon and can't stand the thought of going to the next realm as a rookie.

Damj is so intent on getting out of rookie status because he is really a centurian. He fears that he may pass on soon and can't stand the thought of going to the next realm as a rookie.

"BuffaloBill" laughs so hard he wets himself while typing this last message due to the fact that "damj" has no idea how to use his My Controls section of TBD. When he goes to the restroom he realizes he's out of Depends.

"BuffaloBill" laughs so hard he wets himself while typing this last message due to the fact that "damj" has no idea how to use his My Controls section of TBD. When he goes to the restroom he realizes he's out of Depends.

H2O actually likes Gatorade better.