Start an unfounded rumor about the previous poster

/dev/null

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Fancy pants hangs out in gay bathhouses in San Francisco with Richard Simmons, while listening to "It's raining men" on his I-pod.

Come on man, I have standards to uphold.

If I were gay, and hung out in a wiener steamer, I'd be found with George Michael. :wallbash:

Come on man, I have standards to uphold.

If I were gay, and hung out in a wiener steamer, I'd be found with George Michael. :wallbash:

Mr. Fancy Pants thought "it", "moved" during a recent colonoscopy from his very openly gay proctologist.

KD actually lives in NJ where he is alo under house arrest for having stalked K.D. Lang (the person he stole his identity from).

Buffalo Bill was approached by Mr. Beast Mode to fill his job opening as a body guard, but Lynch caught him in a bar sipping a Thermos full of imitation strawberry flavored Quick. while rolling his own filtered cigarettes.

Buffalo Bill was approached by Mr. Beast Mode to fill his job opening as a body guard, but Lynch caught him in a bar sipping a Thermos full of imitation strawberry flavored Quick. while rolling his own filtered cigarettes.

Mr Fancy pants is so fat when he jacks off it qualifies as a threesome

BuffaloBill is just who he says he is...Buffalo Bill...you know, the serial killer wannabe transexual in Silence of the Lambs.

SageAgainstTheMachine worships a band that worships Che Guavara. Therefore, SATM is a commie jew rat bastard.

BuffaloBill is just who he says he is...Buffalo Bill...you know, the serial killer wannabe transexual in Silence of the Lambs.

SageAgainstTheMachine loves tossing his own salad to re-runs of The Golden Girls on mute with "Yanni Live" playing in the background.

EndZoneCrew isn't actually part of a crew. He's just some guy who goes to games and happens to sit in the end zone. There's another guy there who regularly collects "dues" for "membership" in the "crew", but in reality he is just bullying the poor bastard and taking his money.

EndZoneCrew isn't actually part of a crew. He's just some guy who goes to games and happens to sit in the end zone. There's another guy there who regularly collects "dues" for "membership" in the "crew", but in reality he is just bullying the poor bastard and taking his money.

graul grohn and grorge always thought gringo was a little slow.

That is really tennesseeboy in his avatar.

When the girl scouts came door-to-door selling cookies, Suckeye Mike slugged one to the girls in the gut, took her cookies and slammed the door! That's the kinda guy we're dealin with here folks... yep, slugged a 10 year old girl in the belly. :wallbash:

c'mon beerball, here's your chance... come and get me you gruesome sunuvabitch! :censored:

When the girl scouts came door-to-door selling cookies, Suckeye Mike slugged one to the girls in the gut, took her cookies and slammed the door! That's the kinda guy we're dealin with here folks... yep, slugged a 10 year old girl in the belly. :wallbash:

c'mon beerball, here's your chance... come and get me you gruesome sunuvabitch! :censored:

Bullpen was recently seen guzzling "yogurt" in the passenger seat of a car worth more than all of our houses...the known alias of the driver is "Skooby". When asked about the awkward situation, Bullpen replied, "I just wanted some inside information!"