Another board says Coles signed by Bills

Threads like this remind me of a Family Guy bit.

Stewie ties up the rest of the family so to pass the time the rest of the family decides to start a rumor:

Peter: Hey, did you guys hear about Rob Schneider?

Somebody told me he goes down to Home Depot and pays the migrant workers to go to his house and choke him in the shower.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

knucklehead is probably stewing over how he turned down $6M/year to live and play in NYC, only to wind up in Buffalo for the same $$$ :beer:

What's so wrong with that. $500.000 house in WNY or a 2 bedroom flat in NYC? The amount of $$ he will save living here will set him up nicely for the rest of his life.

On a side note Buddy the "Wonder Dog" did not like the guy and his 2 dogs from the rumour mill site. They moved in to the hood next to the stadium and quickly got a rep. Not a good one as one of the dogs attacked a smaller dog. The smaller dog, RIP. The dogs and owner left the hood 2 weeks ago, headed back to the desert.

Somebody told me Rob Schneider goes down to Home Depot and pays the migrant workers to go to his house and choke him in the shower.

Yeah, isn't that a disgusting absolute fact?

Threads like this remind me of a Family Guy bit.

Stewie ties up the rest of the family so to pass the time the rest of the family decides to start a rumor:

Peter: Hey, did you guys hear about Rob Schneider?

Somebody told me he goes down to Home Depot and pays the migrant workers to go to his house and choke him in the shower.

hahaha! love it......"crafty mexicans w/ your glass candy!"

What's so wrong with that. $500.000 house in WNY or a 2 bedroom flat in NYC? The amount of $$ he will save living here will set him up nicely for the rest of his life.

Yeah, that's the 'upside'.

The 'downside'? He has to live in Buffalo, not NYC.

Now I'm not bashing BuffTown, but if I'm Coles hauling home $6M/year for just a couple of years, I'm not buying in NYC anyway - I'm renting. When my career is finally over, I'm heading to Fiji.

(BTW - he's been with the Jets since 2005, so I'm guessing he's already got a place there.)

Pat Moran insists that Buffalo has not signed Coles, that their offer falls at least a bit short of he wants, that Coles' agent is trying to set up visits with other teams, and that Coles may come back to Buffalo at some point if he can't find something better.

That is a joke. If the Bills are really offering 3 years, 18 mill. to sign Coles, there is absolutely NO teams in the NFL who would pay more for him. The guy is a decent receiver who is a complementary piece to any teams offensive puzzle. A lot of these agents mislead their players into thinking their worth is so much higher than it really is. Laverneus will be waiting awhile if he thinks he will be getting a megadeal from someone.

That is a joke. If the Bills are really offering 3 years, 18 mill. to sign Coles, there is absolutely NO teams in the NFL who would pay more for him. The guy is a decent receiver who is a complementary piece to any teams offensive puzzle. A lot of these agents mislead their players into thinking their worth is so much higher than it really is. Laverneus will be waiting awhile if he thinks he will be getting a megadeal from someone.

Our team is the end of the line for WR's, name one that left Buffalo and had any level of success??

I think the Bills should pull the offer now. Play hardball. Now it's 3 years/$16M. Every day it goes down $500,000. Or something to that effect - don't let him use our offer as leverage. Again, it's not our fault he turned down $6M in guaranteed money.

Our team is the end of the line for WR's, name one that left Buffalo and had any level of success??

Moulds put up over 500 yards in Houston and over 300 in Tennessee.

Chris Walsh left after the 1993 season and continued to play in the league until 2002... (notice I said play)

Don Beebe had one good year of over 700 yards for Green Bay

Chris Burkett left in 1989 and had 5 productive seasons with the Jets

Bob Chandler put up 786 yards in 1981 for Oakland, and followed it with over 400 the next season.

Ahmad Rashad

Other than that it's pretty amazing how no WR has ever left here as anything more than a kick returner.

Don Beebe won a Superbowl ring after he left. But seriously, if you are what 32 years old and sign a two or three year deal, it should be the end for you.

Moulds put up over 500 yards in Houston and over 300 in Tennessee.

Chris Walsh left after the 1993 season and continued to play in the league until 2002... (notice I said play)

Don Beebe had one good year of over 700 yards for Green Bay

Chris Burkett left in 1989 and had 5 productive seasons with the Jets

Bob Chandler put up 786 yards in 1981 for Oakland, and followed it with over 400 the next season.

Ahmad Rashad

Other than that it's pretty amazing how no WR has ever left here as anything more than a kick returner.

Wow, all of those guys are hall of fame bound without a doubt.

All indications" are that the Bengals are nearing a deal with free agent Laveranues Coles Wednesday, according to the team's website.

The move would deal a big blow to Andre Caldwell's fantasy upside. Coles is thought to be seeking nearly as much as T.J. Houshmandzadeh's contract. It's still hard to imagine the Bengals paying Coles more than Chad Ocho Cinco.

Source: bengals.com

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx